S4 / Ostarine sarm???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S4 / Ostarine sarm???

Has anyone ever used/ had exp with either of these?

I've read some pretty crazy stuff about the characteristics of these two sarms... They build lean muscle mass n reduce adipose tissue much like test with no androgenic sides...it can also be stacked with other gear to produce amplified gains similar to using test in a stack wo water ret or aromitzation ... Does anyone know if this is true n at what doses?

Comment

MR I is the only one on this bord I know that took SARMs
      I am sure he will come along tonight with some info for ya.

Comment

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/586902-post2.html
        i used it as a bridge and during PCT. not a fan of either for the price.

S4 tightened shit up it was sorta like taking winny with no test (i guess). i prefer to use peptides such as ghrp-2 and IGF-LR3 or GH (if I could afford it).

Comment

SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums - Search Results

i thought ostarine was complete garbage. kinda felt ill after taking it ED lol.

Comment

I've used s4 and will do again while off, combined with ghrp its a great bridge and at 50mcg or les s ed it doesn't suppress. More training aggression more strength and a slightly gardening effect, combined with the barb lidding effect you get with ghrp they are good. Not in the same class as test but a great put me on for a few months.

Comment

Would you ever consider just using it to get cut up rather than using gear or would u say it's a waste to do this? It's pretty expensive so if it doesn't work that noticeably I'd rather not waste money but I did read aside from bridging between cycles some use as its own cycle... Just curious...

Comment

Originally posted by BruceBanner View Post
                Would you ever consider just using it to get cut up rather than using gear or would u say it's a waste to do this? It's pretty expensive so if it doesn't work that noticeably I'd rather not waste money but I did read aside from bridging between cycles some use as its own cycle... Just curious...
                Its very cheap, not expensive at all at 50mcg ed.

No its not good enough on its own to cut up.

Comment

That's disappointing but thanks...Im glad I know prior to wasting my cash...many of the articles out there make it seem it to
                  be some sort of substitute for test if u are overly sensitive to androgenic sides but it didnt really make sense how it could be possible

Comment

Working...
                  X