100% off sucks ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% off sucks ass

I have been off test for 2 months now and I was only on 250mgs per week anyways. also using GH 4ius a day. Just took my last shot of GH today and i already feel softer and fatter,lol
    I cant wait untill aprilish for a new cycle. test,tren,mastron,GH and primo. I am also gonna keep the bodybuilder type workouts that I have not been doing for a few years. (mma plyo type shit)
    Im 250lbs right now with some body fat but you can still see outlines of my abs. gonna try to drop BF% and gain 10 or so pounds.

you guys recomend any suplement to take. No prohormones and no creatine. I use NOxplode already.
    I dont even care if it works I just wanna "take" something to keep me motivated in the head

Ghrp!

I took my last shot of test 3 weeks ago.

I'm not commen off the ghrp thougj

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Ghrp!

I took my last shot of test 3 weeks ago.

I'm not commen off the ghrp thougj
      GHRP will turn me into a pile of shit. I have no control of my diet on that mess. I just wanna eat junk. If i dont eat before i actually get hungry i will eat junk. this is even without drugs. that stuff makes me go from normal to starving in seconds.

I want a over the counter bull shit sup. Its mostly for my motivation

Comment

If you could only suck down carbs and protein after ghrp shot you would see what we are talking about when we say we love ghrp. Just like slin bro.

Comment

Rocket is your hpta recovered? Mine is not been nearly 3 months off. I have found that zma, before bed on an empty stomach to seem to give me a bit better sleep, more erections, a bit more drive. Nothing like being on though.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
            Rocket is your hpta recovered? Mine is not been nearly 3 months off. I have found that zma, before bed on an empty stomach to seem to give me a bit better sleep, more erections, a bit more drive. Nothing like being on though.
            I had blood work a month ago but my levels were still to high.
            I feel fine dick works but dont really want it like when I am on,lol. other than that strength is fine so I think so.

Comment

Does that shit fuck with your blood sugar at all? The ghrp?

Comment

Supposedly not but it feels just like slin after a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                  Supposedly not but it feels just like slin after a shot.
                  You mean like light headed or what?

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
                    You mean like light headed or what?
                    more "shaky" on the inside like you can feel your muscle trembling for sustenance. sort of a dizzy weak feeling until you have your shake.

the 20 minutes you have to wait between the shot and the shake is interesting. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      more "shaky" on the inside like you can feel your muscle trembling for sustenance. sort of a dizzy weak feeling until you have your shake.

the 20 minutes you have to wait between the shot and the shake is interesting. lol
                      LOL "intresting"
                      I have a blood gluclose meter maybe I should try it?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        LOL "intresting"
                        I have a blood gluclose meter maybe I should try it?
                        yea do it. it feels exactly like the feeling i use to get after a slin shot.

Comment

Id be interested in that reading. Report back when you can bro

Comment

S4 helps rocket

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                              S4 helps rocket
                              Ya I know I wanted to stay over the counter.

I would try the reading but I dont have any GHRP,lol
                              maybe I will have my buddy give me a shot of his just to see what happens

Comment

Working...
                              X