HCG during cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCG during cycle

OK so I'm just gone past two weeks into my cycle and my balls have lost swell. So I'm introducing hcg at a very low dose of 150 iu per week. My logic is that shut down had clearly started to occur, so I'd like to keep the nuts ticking over but I don't want a bunch of estrogen. I have nolva and arimidex if needed and I'm running test and masteron at 500mg ew of each.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Mr I; 01-22-12, 10:56 AM.

Everything I have read states HCG on cycle is a good idea. Seems like a fast shutdown. Mine seem to last at least 4-6 weeks before things start to disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
      Everything I have read states HCG on cycle is a good idea. Seems like a fast shutdown. Mine seem to last at least 4-6 weeks before things start to disappear.
      Does seem quick but they definitely shrunk.

Comment

I agree with growth that is very fast to shut down.
        I also agree that HCG durring a cycle is a good idea specially if you are shutting down that fast. If the 150ius per week dont work try it every 3-4 days. if not youll have to goto 250ius. 250ius seems to be what most do I notice I need a lil bit more.

Comment

Thanks rocket, I blow up with water so quick with hcg but I need to use it on a twelve week cycle. I want to avoid ai if possible too, hence the low dose hcg

Comment

I think its a good idea to run it during cycle.

Comment

Oh FFS the light bulb's back lol

Comment

For what's it's worth I read recently take it mid cycle and towards the end is all u need but I would take it all the way thru personally

Comment

Working...
                X