Breaking out with pimples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking out with pimples

Been almost a month since last shot of test and I am breaking out all over my neck and back. I remember a little bit with last few cycles but not this crazy. What's the deal?

I've always been of the mind that sides like pimples came with fluctuations in hormone levels. My first cycle I had them on my chest a little, but over time and constant use, that type of side never came back. Hardly scientific, but its my idea.

Comment

I know it's hormonal just don't understand it.

Comment

Did our come up after training legs like leg press and are you running hcg? Pictures would help me diagnose

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
          Did our come up after training legs like leg press and are you running hcg? Pictures would help me diagnose
          No clue what you said. Did our pimples come on legs with hcg? Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            No clue what you said. Did our pimples come on legs with hcg? Wtf
            Sometimes when I leg press I get a freckle type effect come up on my upper torso, gets worse when I use hcg our sometimes on its own with hcg

Comment

I don't use hcg

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                I don't use hcg
                Can't help you then, probably just getting old, age spots from the sun and tanning beds.

Comment

Pimples dumb ass. Not freckles or spots. Try to keep up

Comment

Get well soon bouncer!

Comment

Fuck off mate

Comment

Normal just tan bro I know jewseys gotta have tanning salons

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan
                          Haha bro, come on you talking to a guy who spreads his ass cheeks in tanning booth for even tan. We got Hollywood tans on every block nigga

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                            He went for a swim on jersey sore, got a floating condom in the ass and got syphylised

Comment

also find it interesting that my sex drive is still there a month after shot.

this is where my low dose cycles pay off. dont shut you down like crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X