People that say "test e takes about 3 weeks to kick in" are stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People that say "test e takes about 3 weeks to kick in" are stupid

Don't know when that belief came into being on these boards but it just simply isn't the case. I once followed this bro science blindly because everyone seemed to agree on it.

Time and time again I have gone on cycle and said to myself, "hmm that's weird, I am already feeling and seeing gains and I am only 2 weeks in". Would always cough it up to placebo etc..

Fact is, you will "feel" test e after the first week. Sex drive for me is always the first thing I notice at the end of week 1. By the end of week 2 your muscles will have taken on a slightly fuller look (if you are lean enough to see it) and by week 3 is when the changes should really start.

I think the 3 week thing was started by people who are too out of shape to see the small changes going on in the first few weeks. When you are fat and holding water all over you simply can't see all the changes.

Probably right, I think that after week three you see very noticeable changes. It's working before that but the whole superior recovery, improved protien synthesis etc really starts to show after week three

Comment

Yup

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        Don't know when that belief came into being on these boards but it just simply isn't the case. I once followed this bro science blindly because everyone seemed to agree on it.

Time and time again I have gone on cycle and said to myself, "hmm that's weird, I am already feeling and seeing gains and I am only 2 weeks in". Would always cough it up to placebo etc..

Fact is, you will "feel" test e after the first week. Sex drive for me is always the first thing I notice at the end of week 1. By the end of week 2 your muscles will have taken on a slightly fuller look (if you are lean enough to see it) and by week 3 is when the changes should really start.

I think the 3 week thing was started by people who are too out of shape to see the small changes going on in the first few weeks. When you are fat and holding water all over you simply can't see all the changes.
        I can tell a change in my body within 4-5 days not saying gains more of mood change then after like you say eveeything else. Also agreed on people out of shape thats why i'm looking forward to my next cycle even more because I been training hard while not on so feel like i'm just priming my body for it so get best rsults.

Comment

to be honest bouncer it's you thats been saying ' placebo' when folk havre said they've felt enanth quicker than three weeks. I think there's some correlation between foreskin and intelligence, yea I think thats it,.those without lose IQ

Comment

No i say placebo when people say they take an injection of test e and say they were stronger in the gym that same day. Lol

Comment

redback was right

Comment

feeling and seeing gains are totaly different things. I do not see any difference untill weeks 3, Now of coarse I am not really trying to tell as I know I am going on for awhile most of the time.
                but Im pretty sure week 3 is when it hits me 100%.

Comment

I think your right,,,some expect too dramatic of changes too soon and they are not aware of their own bodys to notice the subtle changes.

Comment

Working...
                  X