confused about HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• confused about HGH

I was reading the bouncers thread on hgh and it seems like you still have to take other drugs along with hgh. Is there any way you can just run hgh by itself? Second question, how much would a year supply of hgh run me? Im just researching now, any help would be appreciated

You can run it by itself and get good results for sure.

Year supply, on average you would use about a kit a month, lets say you pay about $300 a kit, $300 x 12 months = $3600

rough averages, could be more, could be less.

dont pm or email anyone here about where to get it or sources etc..

Comment

Originally posted by new2it View Post
      I was reading the bouncers thread on hgh and it seems like you still have to take other drugs along with hgh. Is there any way you can just run hgh by itself? Second question, how much would a year supply of hgh run me? Im just researching now, any help would be appreciated
      What are your goals? What results are you looking for? Hgh is my favorite drug.

Comment

hgh

Currently I am 6'but 175lbs. With 9.5% bf. I was thinking of running a 6month cycle, would line to gain abt 20lbs of lean mm. Is this feasible in this time frame?

Comment

Currently I am 6'but 175lbs. With 9.5% bf. I was thinking of running a 6month cycle, would line to gain abt 20lbs of lean mm. Is this feasible in this time frame?
          Yes but not with GH alone. you might gain 5-6lbs but it will never go away and prob change the shape for the better of your whole body.
          you will need to add in test if you want 20lbs in 6 months

Comment

You can run it alone and still get results but HGH dose work far better in an anabolic environment.

Comment

20 lbs lean mass from GH, no. you will like the results from GH but its not much of a mass gainer like AAS.

Comment

Not trying to discourage you, but at that weight you should be able to put on 20# with proper diet/training. Then when you are closer to 200# id incorporte aas. Then after 20-30# from aas THEN take the gh. Gh is best for aas users who have hit plateuas.

Comment

is ghrp2 anywhere comparable to HGH? i never ran GH but at that cost is it really worth it when ghrp is pennies a day.

Comment

Ghrp at 200-300mcg per day is comparable to 1-2iu of hgh per day if you run it correctly. Post workout wait 20 min then high carb, protein. If you are weak minded like rocket it will simply make you fat because it makes you starving. Rocket eats pigs and syrup after ghrp shot. It's like slin in that regard, use it right and it gives you a full lean look, use it wrong and you look like a fat fuck.

Ghrp will not give you what 3-4 iu of hgh will but it us also 1/10th the price.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      Ghrp at 200-300mcg per day is comparable to 1-2iu of hgh per day if you run it correctly. Post workout wait 20 min then high carb, protein. If you are weak minded like rocket it will simply make you fat because it makes you starving. Rocket eats pigs and syrup after ghrp shot. It's like slin in that regard, use it right and it gives you a full lean look, use it wrong and you look like a fat fuck.

Ghrp will not give you what 3-4 iu of hgh will but it us also 1/10th the price.
                      I agree i am a pussy. that shit makes me so hungry I have to eat junk. I will admit even without it if I dont eat before i get hungry I will want junk.
                      now GHRP "MIGHT" give you the same full effects that GH gives but lets not forget the health bennifits GH has. I use it for more than just the looks. I dont want my muscles or tendons tearing from test abuse ect

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        lets not forget the health bennifits GH has. I use it for more than just the looks. I dont want my muscles or tendons tearing from test abuse ect
                        GHRP is supposed to have those same benefits be it a bit less.

Growth hormone releasing hexapeptide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Working...
                        X