Spring Cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKETW19

Ya If you never tried it I would give it a go. You may run into gyno problems with it. Not tha mastron itsself but what ever it does to the test. It turns it into a super test. I know if you go to high on test you get gyno symptoms so just watch that!
    Gyno from test is easily prevented with nolv for me. Just 10mg per day of nolv and all is good

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      I never liked eq both times I used it.

Beast I how come your dose of EQ is higher then your dose of test?
      No reason. My test is 250mg per cc and eq is 300mg. I just take one cc each.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        I ran 400mgs then 600mgs for 12wks...Like I said, it was ok...Nothing to write home about.
        It didn't work because of your Mexican genetics. Eq works great all the time. :nutkick:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          I already started my cycle.
          250 mg test, 300mg eq a week.
          25 mg anavar ed and 4iu hgh ed.
          I just took my fourth shot yesterday and I already see and feel the difference but I'm thinking about upping the dosage to 500mg test and 600mg eq a week also this thread made me think about tossing some masteron in to the mix. If I do that it'll be just like the good old days. :D
          Watch out people! Beast is coming back. :weights: :D
          Fuck yeah beast nice cycle what type of g bro?

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
            Fuck yeah beast nice cycle what type of g bro?
            I got kigtropin but I'm not crazy about them. As soon as I run out I'm going back to Riptropin. I'm not feeling what I felt with Riptropin with these kigs.

Comment

I got kigtropin but I'm not crazy about them. As soon as I run out I'm going back to Riptropin. I'm not feeling what I felt with Riptropin with these kigs.
              How long you been running the kigs? Was the rip dosage the same?

Comment

How long you been running the kigs? Was the rip dosage the same?
                It's been exactly a month since I started and yes dosage is the same. While I was taking rip I felt it working with in days.

Comment

It's been exactly a month since I started and yes dosage is the same. While I was taking rip I felt it working with in days.
                  Yeah I usually get that with Kigs around day 4 or 5. Tighter yet fuller. I'm not in love with the kigs in comparison to pharma grade gh from 10 years ago but they have worked better for me than generics.

Comment

Yeah I usually get that with Kigs around day 4 or 5. Tighter yet fuller. I'm not in love with the kigs in comparison to pharma grade gh from 10 years ago but they have worked better for me than generics.
                    Forget the pharma grade. Comparing it to the rip I'm not impressed with it.

Comment

Forget the pharma grade. Comparing it to the rip I'm not impressed with it.
                      Are your kigs date stamped?

Comment

Beast I want 10 rip kits or I won't talk to you anymore!! :D

Comment

Are your kigs date stamped?
                          Yep. It says 2013 07 01

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          Beast I want 10 rip kits or I won't talk to you anymore!! :D
                          Well I guess we won't be talking anymore. :D

Comment

that sucks ass! i have a few of them and everyone says they are just as good as rips. Fuck me I will give my opinion in a month or 2.

Comment

Was also thinking of a spring cut cycle around end of March/April. Not exactly sure what Il be taking yet tho.

Been thinking about var, have been setting money aside for the past months.

Comment

Working...
                              X