Some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some advice

Hey what's up guys need a little advice, It's been a long time since I did a cycle. Im looking to burn some fat and bulk up a little bit. I was thinking of Testosterone Propionate, Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron), Trenbolone Acetate. Let me know what you think. How much should I run a week and for how long?

Originally posted by Mikey View Post
    Hey what's up guys need a little advice, It's been a long time since I did a cycle. Im looking to burn some fat and bulk up a little bit. I was thinking of Testosterone Propionate, Drostanolone Propionate (Masteron), Trenbolone Acetate. Let me know what you think. How much should I run a week and for how long?
    that is a great combo but have you used these drugs before?
    if so I would do this
    test 300-500
    mastron 400-500
    tren 300
    I would go 12 weeks or more but dropping the tren around 12 (tren shuts me down hard and I always run HCG when using it)

Comment

14-16 weeks for me

a clean diet works wonders on test. peptides like igf1 lr3 or ghrp2 would be nice additions if you dont want to do it without tren and mastron.

Comment

Thanks guys, ya i used prop years ago, never used masteron but heard it was good.

Comment

Thanks guys, ya i used prop years ago, never used masteron but heard it was good.
          ya mastron goes good in that stack you have. but the real question is have you used tren before? If not be carefull that shit is nasty keep the dose low and see how it goes. at 300mgs per week it does wonders for me

Comment

no i never used it before does it have a lot of side effects

Comment

I suggest:
              100mg prop eod
              75-100mg tren eod (preferably 75mgs for first time use)
              100mg mast eod

I used that stack two shows ago and the drugs worked well.

Comment

no i never used it before does it have a lot of side effects
                Yup it shuts down your naturaly production of testosterone extreamly fast and hard. a few common sides are super agressive, cant sleep, loss of cardio, progestrone gyno (worse one IMO) of coarse there are all the other sides that go with most steroids but these really seem to get to people.
                I think if you run the A ester and keep it at 300mgs or even lower you should be ok. I cant go over 300 or i get progestron gyno. Bouncer cant take it at all it puts him in a horrable state of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                  I suggest:
                  100mg prop eod
                  75-100mg tren eod (preferably 75mgs for first time use)
                  100mg mast eod

I used that stack two shows ago and the drugs worked well.
                  so pretty much you agree with what I wrote,LOL

Comment

thanks i appreciate the help

Comment

Working...
                    X