Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does coming off when you have been on much of your life damage health?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does coming off when you have been on much of your life damage health?

I'm just putting this out there for the moment then I'll come back with my thoughts, you know me I'm honest and tell it like I see it.

I cant see it doing harm cuz being off would seem to be safest. but hey what do I know? whats your thoughts?

Comment

You remember that interview with the old bodybuilder that used to mega dose that be posted? I listened to it right through and there were some interesting parts. One part they discussed coming off after being on a long time and the subject said thats where he got his first health problems, for the first time he felt all the wear and year of a forty year old man that had been lifting all his life. The other guy says yeah it's when you come off that the heart and other organs go squiffy, people need top realise that if you set down the party of using hormones you need to commit to it life long. I could identify with some aspects.whatever anyone says post cycle you are gonna hit low test and other issues at some point. I notice other knock on effects like anxiety prone, heart palpitations and less energy. At the end of the day androgens don't just effect skeletal muscle out affects many organs of the body and controls regeneration, protien synthesis etc which affect many aspects of the body.

Comment

you have heart palpatations bro? if so check that out thats no joke.

What you say makes some sence

Comment

They went when I cut back coffee, but I seemed more sensitive to it when off. None asst ask note and just feel much healthier on.

Comment

I think it can be unhealthy if you are older and your body has no chance of kicking back into its natural cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              I think it can be unhealthy if you are older and your body has no chance of kicking back into its natural cycle.
              You get bookwork done bro? Are your marty test levels normal

Comment

I feel normal, mentally and physically. Still having visions of granduer etc..

Can't get blood work because they don't have a test for the human 2.0. :D

Comment

Working...
                X