Low dose cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low dose cycle

Hypothetically speaking, is there benefit to a low dose, test only cycle say maybe...250ml/week?
    don't think of personal preference for a minute. I just want to know if someone could
    Make gains with lower doses and experience less sides due to the lower doses?

I have made ok gains off of 250 per week. its not a bad dose at all IMO, saying that my next cycle is gonna be 400mgs per week,lol

Comment

Originally posted by casby
      Hypothetically speaking, is there benefit to a low dose, test only cycle say maybe...250ml/week?
      don't think of personal preference for a minute. I just want to know if someone could
      Make gains with lower doses and experience less sides due to the lower doses?
      Obviously the benefit is less sides and an easier time recovering when off.Down side is the gains are less.

Comment

I`d say yes a low dose cycle can have some benefit... Any time you raise your test levels above their normal dose then you are going to increase the effect and side effects that test brings... So obviously lower dose means less effects but also less side effects but it doesn`t mean there won`t be any benefit just because the dose is low.

Comment

Cool thanks guys. I'll give it a try. It's going to have I wait but it'll get done nonetheless. I've done 500mgs and I liked the gains but the sides were not worth it for me. So I'll try the lower dose and see his it goes. I'm not looking for massive gains from it, just kind of a "shove" sort a speak

Comment

Originally posted by casby View Post
            Cool thanks guys. I'll give it a try. It's going to have I wait but it'll get done nonetheless. I've done 500mgs and I liked the gains but the sides were not worth it for me. So I'll try the lower dose and see his it goes. I'm not looking for massive gains from it, just kind of a "shove" sort a speak
            I think you will be happy. get your diet down and I know you will be happy

Comment

Working...
            X