i love hgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love hgh

Day 3 of gh @ 6iu/day. Loving the shit. Already fuller (retaining water in muscles and fingers).

If i could use only one thing itd be gh anyday.

Comment

man I am almost gonna agree but I think I would choose test If only 1 thing with Gh a close second.
      what brand you running? I just put my water in the fridge. I think I am gonna start my Kigs any day now

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        man I am almost gonna agree but I think I would choose test If only 1 thing with Gh a close second.
        what brand you running? I just put my water in the fridge. I think I am gonna start my Kigs any day now
        Same running a kit of kigtropin for 2 weeks (6iu/d). Just had a few kits in the fridge stacked up. Hope it doesn't screw up my hpta.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
          Same running a kit of kigtropin for 2 weeks (6iu/d). Just had a few kits in the fridge stacked up. Hope it doesn't screw up my hpta.
          your only gonna run 2 boxes or you getting more? hope your getting more,lol

Comment

gm ,, check your pms brother

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              just started mine yesterday ... doing 4 ius may move up to 6 ius .. have kigs and was thrown jins to try .. so will run couple kits of each to see what i like best

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                just started mine yesterday ... doing 4 ius may move up to 6 ius .. have kigs and was thrown jins to try .. so will run couple kits of each to see what i like best
                what are the sides of your boxes look like? do they have stamped in dates batch numbers ect? or just ink?
                there is bad batch of Kigs going around and i am trying to figure out the problem. A member here got a bad one already ( I wont say his name he can if he wants) Growth has a good batch as so do I according to friends. curious about your scott

Comment

Have any of you tried products like GHR 1000?

If so, is there any benefit?

Comment

Wtf is ghr 1000?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaungotti View Post
                      Have any of you tried products like GHR 1000?

If so, is there any benefit?
                      I'm assuming this is some type of natural HGH 'supplement'?
                      Please explain.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
                        I'm assuming this is some type of natural HGH 'supplement'?
                        Please explain.
                        Yeah, they're natural HGH releasers. I've only heard of a couple, GHR 1000 and GENF20 Plus, and one other that I can't recall.

Comment

Sounds like rubbish.

Check out ghrp though.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            Sounds like rubbish.

Check out ghrp though.
                            I just checked it out. Seems like the same idea at the others. A combination of amino acids that trigger the body to release GH.

Have you tried it?

Comment

No, nothing to do with amino acids. Yes I use it all the time. Search ghrp on here to find my log.

It's not some crappy suppliment it's injectable like hgh

Comment

Working...
                              X