Tren-e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren-e

How many of you guys have used it? I read a lot about Tren-ace. From what I gather ace to enathate is what test-prop is to test-e? Sound about right? I never used either but i'm going to use some tren-e soon.

hey dago,
    for ya first time using trenbolone,you should use ace over enanthate because the aceate will be out of ya system in a few days as opposed to a few weeks using enanthate estar if you should expearance bad sides.
    I havnt used tren yet but have got that in my next up coming cycle.
    good luck mate.
    :)

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
      How many of you guys have used it? I read a lot about Tren-ace. From what I gather ace to enathate is what test-prop is to test-e? Sound about right? I never used either but i'm going to use some tren-e soon.
      yes your comparison is correct. stay around 200 to 300max first time or like Justhell said use tren A its safer if sides pop up.

Comment

im not a fan of tren enanthate. i prefer tren acetate over enanthate myself.

Comment

I love tren e. Just not a huge fan of eod injects with ace.

Comment

i used it and got good results. problem is i also got every side that comes with tren. i was 300mg per week. never again unless its really low dose.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
              im not a fan of tren enanthate. i prefer tren acetate over enanthate myself.
              same here

Comment

Working...
              X