tren+test enanthate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tren+test enanthate

This is my second cycle peeps, i am currently on week 2 of tren acetate 100mg per ml and taking roughly 400mg enanthate per week. Currently i stick everyday with the tren. .5 per day so 50mg and twice a week with test. I running a blend now its 25mg propinate 187mg cypionate and 188mg enanthate and once that is gone i am running 300 mg enanthate to finish out my cycle. I plan on running this cycle for at least a couple months is this a good idea? Iam eating well i stick to chicken breast, rice an greens daily. I am taking in about 120 grams protein everydày also. Would anyone suggest anything new on this cycle or what do you all think i should take for pct when all said and done. I am currently 210 pounds 6'2" my goal is to be 240 or so when all said and done. Any advice would be appreciated...attached is my end of week 1 pictures let me know what you think and where i need work. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0259-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	952349

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0266-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	952350

so 350mgs tren and 400 mg test? if so thats pretty moderat doses and I like that other than maybe 500mgs test. Make sure you run your test by itsself a few weeks after you finnish the tren. let that shit clear outta your system 100% before tring to go into PCT.

PCT would depend how long your cycle is and how long you run tren?

Comment

So should i run around 500mg test your saying? Yeah i have heard to run the test a few weeks later and then hit pct cause tren is a nasty one sometimes. I am going to cycle the tren for around 10 weeks so if that gives you an idea about any good pcts i could take i would appreciate any good advice.

Comment

How much protein total? 120, or 120 and your solid meals per day? 10wks is pretty decent for acetate also.

Comment

Originally posted by klokgsxr View Post
          So should i run around 500mg test your saying? Yeah i have heard to run the test a few weeks later and then hit pct cause tren is a nasty one sometimes. I am going to cycle the tren for around 10 weeks so if that gives you an idea about any good pcts i could take i would appreciate any good advice.
          I personaly would run HCG when you start the tren at 250ius per week. sometimes I need to take it a few days sooner or bump to 500ius but thats a good start.

normal clomid and nolva

Comment

Auri- 120 grams protein per day and 4 chicken and rice meals with greens and then usually just a few other small meals between like a scoop of peanut butter or some veggies so satisfy my appetite.

Rocket- i will order the clomid and nolva for pct ive taken that before. Thats what your saying right? I have never run HCG on cycle what kind of difference will it make for me. I taking tren already i started my second week maybe i should have waited but i am putting on some lean mass already from just seeing myself day to day. My chest and back are blowing up quick. I like what i see already

Comment

double your protein. not enough.

Comment

Thanks bouncer will do, should i split it up through the day more or just before work out and after?

Comment

Originally posted by klokgsxr View Post
                  Thanks bouncer will do, should i split it up through the day more or just before work out and after?
                  aim for 50 grams per meal bro. 5-6 meals per day.

Comment

Alright thats way more than i thought thanks for the advice i would have under done protein big time thanks for the reply brotha.

Comment

Working...
                    X