• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat loss

Ok this is what i'm plannin to do

week 1-10 Test Ent at 500mgs
    and then of course the Clomid or Novladex

my question is I'm 225 now BF% don't know
    but all of the weight is around the waist, I want to shed about 20 lbs then start my cycle. Is this a good idea???

If your asking if you should try and lose the extra lbs before starting your cycle, that is going to be up to you and your goals. I personally thinks it's a good idea to shed the fat first, that way your gains will be more visible.

Trying to lose 20 lbs before starting your cycle could take some time. It all depends on your commitment level and how long you want to wait before starting.

You could always just run the cycle then lose the bodyfat after you're finished.

PN

Comment

how would you do that by like a cutting cycle
      and the 20 lbs would take some time to lose and unfortunately i dont' have patience

Comment

If you can't wait then maybe try a prop/tren/clen/t3 cycle. That should melt the fat off and you'll gain lean muscle. -crombie09

Comment

that is a good cycle above assuming you are an experienced AAS user. if not you better set six months aside to lose the weight. it is always a good idea to cut then bulk. it is easier to lose fat than to gain muscle
          good luck brother.

Comment

thanks for all your advice

Comment

Working...
            X