No more UG for me & thoughts on fakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more UG for me & thoughts on fakes

When I get back on I really do not want to go with UG labs anymore. I worry about the conditions in which they are made, dosaging, what is really in them, etc.

Ideally, I want to use either pharma grade not faked, ampoules, or last large vet labs (yes over "human" UG labs.

Although this may seem elementary, it is something to keep in mind. Take two twin guys with the exact same genetics, diet, training, & rest. Give one guy real aas, give the other twin fake aas (placebo) and there will be a huge difference.

I believe there are more and more fakes floating around and we need to be extra cautious these days bc so many UG labs are popping up everywhere. I know that some of the last few stacks I ran felt weak in comparison to using less shit that was real like organon rediject sostenon or the deca redijects (50mg each).

I really miss quality vet, denkall, even brovel and tornel back in the day when they were real blew you up with 1-2cc/week.

I agree but you also gotta remember when you were "blowing up on 1-2 cc a week" was when you were first starting. You kept upping the dose and now your body don't respond the same. 2 cc's of test for example can be anywhere from 500-800mgs per week, and I don't know about you but I can blow up on that dosage now using ug as long as its legit.

Comment

By the way, why the fuck did you make all your gear if you werent gonna use it. Lieing hormona abuser.

Comment

Originally posted by rado

:clapback::thumup: loved that gear....
        Yea you loved it even after it was shit. Lolz

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          By the way, why the fuck did you make all your gear if you werent gonna use it. Lieing hormona abuser.
          Must be talking to Rado the only thing I've made was when I was 19 and we use to crush up the fina pellets and cook it up.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan

Must be talking to Rado the only thing I've made was when I was 19 and we use to crush up the fina pellets and cook it up.
            Yea that post was for Rado.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
              When I get back on I really do not want to go with UG labs anymore. I worry about the conditions in which they are made, dosaging, what is really in them, etc.

Ideally, I want to use either pharma grade not faked, ampoules, or last large vet labs (yes over "human" UG labs.

Although this may seem elementary, it is something to keep in mind. Take two twin guys with the exact same genetics, diet, training, & rest. Give one guy real aas, give the other twin fake aas (placebo) and there will be a huge difference.

I believe there are more and more fakes floating around and we need to be extra cautious these days bc so many UG labs are popping up everywhere. I know that some of the last few stacks I ran felt weak in comparison to using less shit that was real like organon rediject sostenon or the deca redijects (50mg each).

I really miss quality vet, denkall, even brovel and tornel back in the day when they were real blew you up with 1-2cc/week.

know your source and no worries

Comment

I have had the same thoughts. First gear I ever used was dianabol british dispensary pink 5mg tabs. I was young didn't really know what I was doing didn't stack with test ran it alone blew the fuck up got way stronger then lost it all when it was gone ran clomid for pct. Next starting getting nandrolone from a equine pharmacy in cali used that for about a month didn't see any real results but then didn't realize it was such a slow acting steriod. Called my vet bitched about it and started getting winny from the same pharmacy and made some nice quality gains just using that nothing drastic but held on to most of after discontinued use. Another thing thats always lingered in my mind just never posted about it was during this time I never stacked with test with any of this gear which I now know was not smart but I was young anyway I had no sexual disfuntion at all. Fucked like a champ as always on and after use never noticed a thing. After joining this site which i actually was reading stuff on here months before I joined I started using test stacking with other gear and having regular blood work done and everything I've learned here is truth from having my test levels checked after coming off to liver enzymes fro 17aa aas everything. Just wonder why I never noticed anything when I first starting using especially the dbol that should have shut me down hard but never noticed a thing..?

Comment

The ug gear I get and I get script test-e as well imo is better. My first cycle kind of a test run was just 10 weeks test-e 250mg from ug. had bloodwork done around the 5 week mark test levels came back at cut off limit 1500. Using just 200mg of test-e script test levels came back at 1296. My best results were at 500mg per week but my goals are different than most here I had this tren for months before I ever touched it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                    know your source and no worries
                    Yes sir I agree 100%
                    There are 1000s of UGLs and probably most of them are shit. But there are some really good ones also.
                    Proven fact they have been tested by a second party. William lynwell s book underground anabolics tested a lot of company's and 99% came back good.
                    There is shit loads of cash to be made and the real sources take no chances on fucking up there names there's just to much cash at stake. All it will take is 1guy with a abscess or one bad test result and company shut down and no more cash.

As Scott said you just have to know your source do your research on company's . Real pharma shit is faked way to much I don't trust it unless it was my script

Comment

Working...
                    X