Help a man out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help a man out

I need some suggestions on my first cycle. I want to gain 15-20 pounds of lean muscle so I dont have to shed a lot of water weight and I would also like to cut a little of the weight I am carry ing now off. What do you people who are more educated than me suggest. I'm not up on the new stuff yet, but I've been reading a lot about some things. Any info will help tons. Appreciate the hell out of it.

Test Ethenate or Cypionate, 400 or 500mgs a week, 10 weeks.

1.25mg Femera eod 1-12

Week 13-14 Clomid Therapy

Comment

we need some stats bro?:) But if its ur first cycle some test-e or cyp would be good at 400-500mgs a weekfor 10 weeks and some Dbol 30-35mgs a day for 4 weeks. That should be good bro. It all also depends on the diet man.

Comment

I have always been told to do test by itself for your 1st cycle. Make sure to get your anti-es with it. -crombie09

Comment

The standard reccomendation is a long acting ester of testosterone at 400-500 mg a week for 10 weeks, and dont forget your post cycle therapy ( use the search function to learn about post cycle therapy)

Comment

im doim my first cycle now
            doin 1>>12 weeks eq400 pw /enanthate250 pw
            then 4 weeks winnie 50 mg ed
            and nolvaduring(if needed) .
            for pct i`m thinkin clomid , but i`m not likeing the idea of back zits so idunno what i`m gonna do for pct just yet

this cycle was built for my goals takeing into concideration my current stats and training routine .
            and soo far its working amazinly well been slow start but i`m just ove half way and i am stronger than ever horny as rabbit in the spring and lovein it
            good luck with your cycle
            and these guys are great around here , don`t be afraid to askem any thing

Comment

my stats are 6'4 220 pounds. I have a little more wieght around my stomach than I would like. I already have a good foundation because I played three years of college baseball so Im still in decent shape and still work out every day to try and keep in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by prolangtum
                Test Ethenate or Cypionate, 400 or 500mgs a week, 10 weeks.

1.25mg Femera eod 1-12

Week 13-14 Clomid Therapy
                Thats pretty much all you need..

Comment

Working...
                X