No announcement yet.

Hygetropin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Just found this lab test posted on reputable chinese blue top supp. When I pm'd the guy who supposedly had them tested he seemed to divulge the name of the site where he purchased these a little to freely....I don't buy it!

I'm going to have mine tested...let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by overdose View Post

I'm going to have mine tested...let you know.
      bump, any word?

from what i understand about hyge. they are no longer produced and is only made by a few counterfeiters. some of the kits reported to have vials with some gh and other vials with 0 gh.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        from what i understand about hyge. they are no longer produced and is only made by a few counterfeiters. some of the kits reported to have vials with some gh and other vials with 0 gh.
        That's what I heard too.

Comment

Hyges are still around. This roumor started when they all got shut down in 2008 for olyimpics.I haven't had a chance to get I to my doc for blood work req yet....but I couldn't wait and started on Fri and so I'd say they are good to go. I'm pinning 4 iu a day right now... All at onece and I'm getting usual sides.

Comment

I know its kinda early to speculate but I'm gonmnma say that this has to be the strongest. GH I've ran so far based on sides...growing pain's "carpal tunnel like syndrome" I have friends who have $ to run GH quite regular, they have told me they get a kinda rush aft pinning GH...I use to think they were crazy as I have never felt anything aft pinning. Aft pinnig 4 iu of this I can def feel it...I feel like a twelve year old again full of energy. I am experiencing insomnia pretty bad and I know some of you are gonna say you should sleep better...I did a little diging and found that a higher dose can cause this in some people. All things considered I am happy with these and convinced they are by far stronger then Jin's, even from back in the day...I'm going to pick up more this weekend. I was worried they may contain 192aa like some blue top I had last year.I'd still like to get blood work done...I think if more of us start doing this we can bring the risk down some.keep u posted!

Comment

I know its kinda early to speculate but I'm gonmnma say that this has to be the strongest. GH I've ran so far based on sides...growing pain's "carpal tunnel like syndrome" I have friends who have $ to run GH quite regular, they have told me they get a kinda rush aft pinning GH...I use to think they were crazy as I have never felt anything aft pinning. Aft pinnig 4 iu of this I can def feel it...I feel like a twelve year old again full of energy. I am experiencing insomnia pretty bad and I know some of you are gonna say you should sleep better...I did a little diging and found that a higher dose can cause this in some people. All things considered I am happy with these and convinced they are by far stronger then Jin's, even from back in the day...I'm going to pick up more this weekend. I was worried they may contain 192aa like some blue top I had last year.I'd still like to get blood work done...I think if more of us start doing this we can bring the risk down some.keep u posted!
              sounds good bro, sounds like you go good shit. use to get the feeling from the jins from 04 for sure.

yea the testing is the only way we will keep the sources and the makers honest with making quility shit.

Comment

But how can you go about getting them tested without knowing someone in the biz?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                  But how can you go about getting them tested without knowing someone in the biz?
                  blood work. igf levels will be much much higher then normal after a month or so of use.

there is also GH serum test where you take a shot and go right in and get it tested, this method is a bit controversial though as sometimes you get false positives and false negatives.

Comment

I meant tested before it goes in your body. But even after, you'd obviously have to have a good relationship with a doctor to get a rx for testing.

Comment

oh you mean to actually send the bottle itself in and get it tested. it can be done but it it would be $500-1000 for the test. Only makes sense for a source to get a test like that done to save himself the worry of selling a bunch of fake shit and ruining his rep.

As for the blood work, umm no, you dont have to have any kind of special relationship with the doc to get blood work done. You can get it done every week, that is your right. May have to pay $80-&120 for the blood work if insurance wont pay for it but still, its easy to get blood work.

Comment

I'm a Canuck! Bro...we need a requisition from doc before we can get blood work. Little dif up here

Comment

I'm a Canuck! Bro...we need a requisition from doc before we can get blood work. Little dif up here

Me too, as far as I know :confused:

Comment

ahh, you mean in some ways our health system is much better as long as you have insurance?!?!? boom usa usa usa :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                              Me too, as far as I know :confused:
                              just call the doc office and say you want a full blood panel including hormones and to give you the rx if need be. a doc cannot refuse you blood work if you want it.

Comment

Working...
                              X