Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best HGH on the market today? No BS, real answers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best HGH on the market today? No BS, real answers!!

In 2004-2005 when I last used HGH it was either Jintropin from china (very good and cheap) and there was the pharm grade from the pharmacies (very good and expensive).

Now all I hear is blue tops, red tops, yellow tops, green tops etc.. Bunch of BS that means nothing.

Is there no dependable chinese GH on the market today that is as good as the Jins from 2004? What is the most dependable brand in your experience?

Riptropin has not let me down yet! I do not remember ever reading a bad thing about them either. Kigs were suposed to take rips place then the bad batch came out and kinda messed up their rep IMO. could of been counterfits or what I have no clue as i am not deep like that in the game but if I had to choose it would be RIPS for sure.

Comment

I heard the chinese gov cracked down on production hence all the fakes coming out of there now but i dont know shit really just what ive read

Comment

Originally posted by justinwayne View Post
        I heard the chinese gov cracked down on production hence all the fakes coming out of there now but i dont know shit really just what ive read
        yes that happened years ago. it was just before the olypics. but you are right

Comment

So 1 vote for riptropin. anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            So 1 vote for riptropin. anything else?
            wait untill next week and I will tell ya if Kigtropin is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              In 2

Is there no dependable chinese GH on the market today that is as good as the Jins from 2004? What is the most dependable brand in your experience?
              Nothing currently chinese compares to those 05 jins.

Comment

USA brand Serostim and Humatrope if you can find it.

Comment

Pharm grade is just so dam expensive but if the chinese shit is only say 40 ui out of 100 ui real gh then your better of getting pharm grade shit but rips i have seen only good things about so thats what im gonna shoot for

Comment

Another board got a bunch of them tested, and Riptropin was king for strength/purity.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb View Post
                      Another board got a bunch of them tested, and Riptropin was king for strength/purity.
                      copy and paste those results if you can.

Comment

I loved Riptropin.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
                          USA brand Serostim and Humatrope if you can find it.
                          more talking about the chinese stuff. though. human grade shit is god damn expensive.

Comment

i gotta try this riptropin shit to see how it compares to the jintropin from 2003-2004

Comment

UK lowdown, spoke with my boys;

Riptropin - good initially but dropped off of late, cost about £100 per 100iu
                              Hygetropin - Good reputation, aparently the china factory got shut down by the government for a while then the owner bribed them and it reopened, with hyge itss about source trust and freshness, it will degrade over time although I don't know the time frame, probably six months or so. cost about £130 for 100iu

Simplex Norditropin - guaranteed quality comes in preloaded 45iu 1ml, so very concentrated, cost about £135 for that

FDA approved Gentropin - again guaranteed quality but you pay over £400 for 75iu

Comment

Working...
                              X