clomid question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clomid question

okay guys long story. Let me begin......

starting at the ending of april I did a var only cycle of 25 mgs for 3 months . I know it was a dumb cycle and I did it for a dumb reason, my only cycle. Now I got off the var in late july, and I noticed my libedo was not the same. I can get erections and all, but im just never in the mood anymore for sex at all and I cant really stay "hard" anymore for a long time. Now, I was planning on doing my first real cycle of Test and EQ but I have decided to postpone the cycle becuase of the libedo problem. I dont want to risk supressing my hpta with the new cycle, anymore then it already is. Now, here is question, once I do Post cycle therapy (clomid) will i be back to normal?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hey Rude I found this shit that might help man:

Bodybuilders and power lifters, in particular, like Oxandrolone for three reasons. First, Oxandrolone causes a strong strength gain by stimulating the phosphocreatine synthesis in the muscle cell without depositing liquid (water) in the joints and the muscles.

The second reason why Oxandrolone is so popular is that this compound does not aromatize in any dosage.

The third reason which speaks well for an intake of Oxandrolone is that even in a very high dosage this compound does not influence the body's own testosterone production. To make this clear: Oxandrolone does not suppress the body's own hormone production. The reason is that it does not have a negative feedback mechanism on the hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis, meaning that during the intake of Oxandrolone, unlike during the intake of most anabolic steroids, the testes signal the hypothalamus not to reduce or to stop the release of GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone) and LHRH Luteinizing hormone releasing hormone). This special feature of Oxandrolone can be explained by the fact that the substance is not converted into estrogen Oxandrolone (Anavar), when given to normal men in high doses does not reduce the seminal volume or count, nor can it be converted (aromatized) into estrogen.

Comment

Anavar does cause suppression!! That is a myth that it does not. It has shown to cause supression in such small doses as 2.5mgs.

Comment

Originally posted by prolangtum
        Anavar does cause suppression!! That is a myth that it does not. It has shown to cause supression in such small doses as 2.5mgs.
        I know I found out too late that it does :(

How long do you guys think its going to take for my libedo to be the same after clomid therapy?

Comment

Working...
        X