• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some guys, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
      Some guys, lol
      why you always picking on my posts. what should I have said all guys? that would not be correct right?

go update your log

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        why you always picking on my posts. what should I have said all guys? that would not be correct right?

go update your log
        think she is saying you mentioned "guys" but not girls dumbass. :rofl:

Comment

• lol she the only girl her she dont count beside FB likes manly men not cute boys! so you are outta luck

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19

go update your log
            Stop crying. You were less sensitive before you got pregnant!

Comment

• Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
              Stop crying. You were less sensitive before you got pregnant!
              you know back in grade school the girls that used to pick on me always had a crush on me. Kinda reminds me of you right now! you got something to tell me? :hibb:

Comment

girls used to pick on me
                haha what a bitch. i remember this one fat girl talking shit one day in pre school, punch the bitch right in the throat and then kicked her in the woo woo. now stfu this is a log!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  haha what a bitch. i remember this one fat girl talking shit one day in pre school, punch the bitch right in the throat and then kicked her in the woo woo. now stfu this is a log!
                  LOL bro I could tell you many a storys of me beating bitches but most think that is wrong. I say fuck no it aint ACT LIKE A MAN get treated like a man.

Comment

LOL bro I could tell you many a storys of me beating bitches
                    :rofl:

Comment

LOL bro I could tell you many a storys of me beating bitches
                      toughguy!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• lmao

Comment

• DAY 6

I was supposed to start my test cycle today (May 1st) but have decided to hold off on that for a bit so that I can judge the results of the GH as well as possible. Don't want to be holding water from the test and saying its the GH etc..

Now for the update. Headaches seem to have gone, occasionally a mild one will pop up for about an hour. Tiredness is still here. Slept very well the last 2 night, no vivid dreams though like others report. No issues with tight hands or pins and needles etc.. yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
                            toughguy!
                            positive I would beat the shit outta you! so I guess that makes me tougher than you.

Comment

• christ, i feel like its 1am in the morning and i cant keep my eyes open. tiredness has hit me in the last 20 minutes like a wall

Comment

• Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                                christ, i feel like its 1am in the morning and i cant keep my eyes open. tiredness has hit me in the last 20 minutes like a wall
                                Did you ever get this tired in the past?

Comment

Working...
                                X