Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use HGH - How to inject - Supply's you will need

Written by THE BOUNCER! :weights:

Seeing some people asking about how to go about injecting, how much water to put into vial, where to get pins etc.. Here is a quick little how to:

Most of the HGH people on the forums are using is 100iu kits/ 10iu per vial so that is what I will be using as a reference, if yours is different you can do the math to adjust.

What you will need:

1.) Slin pins. They can be bought here. They come in a 10 pack and you will probably be injecting twice per day (morning and night) so figure out how many you will need based on that. Syringe with needle: Insulin 1cc 29G X 0.5" 10/Pack - Syringes Needles Filters - Accessories

2.) BAC Water. BAC water has a small amount of preservative that keeps the GH fresher for longer. The issue is that is has recently become a bit harder to get BAC water as it is suppsoed to be RX only. In any case, it can still be found. 1 30ml bottle of BAC water will be enough for around 3 100iu kits. http://www.amazon.com/Bottles-Bacter...4760490&sr=8-1

3.) Some 25g pins: 25g Pins make it easier to inject the water into the vial as it takes forever to pull 1cc of bac water into a slin pin and then inject it into the gh vial. 25g pins can be found here. Syringe with needle: 3cc/mL Syringe 25G x 1" 25/Pack - Syringes Needles Filters - Accessories

How to mix the GH and inject:

Get one of your 25g pins and pull 1cc of bac water into the syringe, then slowly inject the bac water into 1 of the gh vials. Once injected into the vial pull the pin out and slowly swirl the vial until mixed. Next get one of your slin pins and depending on how much GH you want to inject pull that amount into the syringe. For example "10" on the slin syringe = 1iu of GH. "20" on the slin syringe = 2iu of GH etc.. Pinch the skin on the stomach and inject into the skin fold. Simple as that.

If anyone has anything to add to make it easier for people please feel free to add.

typed this up for a few newbs that needed my help and dont even get a thanks! FU! :D

Comment

Does anyone have a preference on timing of inj? Bouncer mentioned am and pm. Does anyone have a preference based on experience? Not what you read or were told? I think i prefer am shots after trying just about every other time (pwo, before bed, middle of night, split am/pm)

Comment

Ps good post gyno lover

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
          Does anyone have a preference on timing of inj? Bouncer mentioned am and pm. Does anyone have a preference based on experience? Not what you read or were told?
          you say that as if i don't have experience with gh you dick badger. i used more Jin kits between 03-05 then you would believe. so eat shit! :weights:

shot first thing in the morning and right around dinner time was always my favorite. see a lot of guys doing 3 shots a day. but i dont thinks its necessary if you have legit properly dosed gh.

Comment

False. Post #4 was for you. Post #5 was for anyone who has tried diff methods and found one they preferred.

I feel that over 5iu/day of real pharma shit should be split. Just my .02

Comment

I've always done it all at once first thing in the morning. But I've never done more than 4ius a day.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                I've always done it all at once first thing in the morning. But I've never done more than 4ius a day.
                change that bro. much better to cut that 4iu into 2 shots morning and night.

Comment

What about for girls, since they're only doing half the dose? All at once, or still split?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    typed this up for a few newbs that needed my help and dont even get a thanks! FU! :D

:inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                      What about for girls, since they're only doing half the dose? All at once, or still split?
                      doing 2iu correct?

yea i think at 2iu i would shoot all of it first thing in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        Thanks. If I get the opportunity to give it a run. I'll be sure to recognize you for the success of my cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                          I'll be sure to recognize you for the success
                          smartest thing you ever said

Comment

still sounds complicated

Comment

Originally posted by dago
                              still sounds complicated
                              C'mon, seriously? What's complicated?

Comment

Working...