AQ versions of gh--thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AQ versions of gh--thoughts

Ever notice some of the better gh come in liquid form? Examples to include humatrope, nutropin, nordi, etc?

We are all aware of Jin Lei creating Jintropin AQ a few years back in 05.
    Jintropin AQ,GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd
    In some of the R&D studies they compared mice on the same amounts of jintropin, jintropin aq, no gh, and average. The jintropin aq mouse was a monster. I cant find pics on genlei website or anywhere online but the aq mouse was like double the size of some of the others.

Then Kigtropin came out with an aq version.

Ever notice how after a couple months on shit that gets reconstituted it doesn't seem to work as well as when you began using it? This is common with most all Chinese powders.

Now there is a generic version of the aq hgh that is a little more affordable.

Has anyone seen this or tried any aq versions of gh?

I actually used nutropin AQ direct from the pharmacy back in the day. Got it from some guy on the boards that worked in a place that deals with people with aids. they would sell them their gh because they wanted to buy other rec drugs etc.. he would turn around and sell it.

anyway, i found that i actually liked the chinese jin kits better. for me the AQ version left little sore bumps under the skin for 3-4 days and the results were just the same as jins.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post

Ever notice how after a couple months on shit that gets reconstituted it doesn't seem to work as well as when you began using it? This is common with most all Chinese powders.
      who would reconstitute chinese gh vials for months? you are only supposed to put the water in the vials right before you use them. and since each vial only has 10iu of gh you should be using up the reconstituted gh within a couple days.

please dont tell me you shoot water into all your vials months in advance?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        who would reconstitute chinese gh vials for months? you are only supposed to put the water in the vials right before you use them. and since each vial only has 10iu of gh you should be using up the reconstituted gh within a couple days.

please dont tell me you shoot water into all your vials months in advance?!?!?
        LOL no way bro. Reconstitute a new vial every 24 hours.

Interesting on the AQ vs jinkit. I used both the green top nutropin in middle 2000s and green top/yellow tops jinkits in the mid 2000's as well with no difference imo.

Comment

GH is GH no matter what! thats like saying cyp made me twice as big as Enant on the same MGs.
          just not gonna happen or something is wrong with either sample.
          the AQ version is nothing special other than I "think" it was more stable but other than that GH is GH if you have the same IUs/MGs

Comment

Working...
          X