The PCT debate.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The PCT debate.

I have always had success with a very simple plan. Nolvadex and that is it.

I always end up running nolv starting around week 4 due my sensitivity to gyno. So I start nolv to prevent the gyno and just run it right through into PCT.

After my cycle stops I continue to run Nolv for 2 months at 20mgs per day. That's it.

Others have more complicated PCT plans but I will let them post theirs.

In 10 years I have yet to find a sound PCT plan. Tried the following drugs in different combo's...
    HCG-makes my testicles noticeably larger
    Nolva-after being off for 6 months I just ran some nolva and it was a bit of a boost from nothing. Stronger in the gym on this than nothing.
    Proviron-Keeps sex drive up, does nothing for muscle size or performance imo.

If I had to choose 1 I would choose nolva. If I had access to all 3 for reasonably good prices I'd do

HCG 1500mg every few days for 2-3 weeks
    Nolva 40mg for first 2-3 weeks.
    Proviron 50mg for first 2-3 weeks.

Nolva 20mg for 2-3 more weeks alone.

Comment

Short cycle or cycles that dont shut ME down I do not use HCG just nolva and clomid. I usally run longer cycles and seems like at some time i have tren it the cycle so I always use HCG.
      On cycle I use HCG 250ius up to 500ius every 4-7 day depends on how i feel and what drug i am taking. I run the HCG 3 weeks after last injection of test E and start nova and clomid the next day. Never run your HCG into your PCT as it can keep you shut down. here is what my normal PCT looks like after running the HCG durring cycle
      40mgs nolva, 100mgs clomid for 2 weeks then
      20mgs nolva, 50mgs clomid for 2 weeks then
      20mgs nolva for 1 last week
      doing this pct after a 6-8 month cycle including tren my chica was pregnant the next week after PCT was done. other than blood tests that is a sure sign PCT worked. there is only one real way to know how pct went and thats blood work ( or pregnant,lol)

Comment

For pct...if you want to call it that. I do 200 test e and 100 mast e once a week. I realize that's not true pct, but keeps my size, and strength, and my back doesn't break out. I've never had good luck with HCG. Did however discover that for me it works much better IM. I am almost always on an anti e or antiaromatase, so that doesn't really change.

Comment

Originally posted by d anabolics View Post
          For pct...if you want to call it that. I do 200 test e and 100 mast e once a week. I realize that's not true pct, but keeps my size, and strength, and my back doesn't break out. I've never had good luck with HCG. Did however discover that for me it works much better IM. I am almost always on an anti e or antiaromatase, so that doesn't really change.
          lol thats not PCT. (post cycle therapy)

that is HRT (hormone replacement therapy)

Comment

lol.I know, but going off everything sucks. I don't plan on having any more kids and my blood work is always good cause I eat clean so figured why be miserable for no reason.

Comment

Hey B, what dosage of nolva do you run during cycle? I am thinking about doing nolva
              only, I would like to avoid the emotional turmoil from clomid. I have HCG on hand, but I have never used it.

Cycle is just starting, and will be continuing until December. Just noticed a small lump under my nipple, really above it. I thought about running some low dose letro, just didn't want the sex drive shutdown, but getting rid of the lump is my main concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                Hey B, what dosage of nolva do you run during cycle? I am thinking about doing nolva
                only, I would like to avoid the emotional turmoil from clomid. I have HCG on hand, but I have never used it.

Cycle is just starting, and will be continuing until December. Just noticed a small lump under my nipple, really above it. I thought about running some low dose letro, just didn't want the sex drive shutdown, but getting rid of the lump is my main concern.
                10mgs nolva ed. wait untill cycle is ove I bet lil lump goes away. if not then try the letro if it bothers you that much. dont try the letro trick while on cycle.

Comment

agree with rockery about hcg and cycle length and I think radon proved its effectiveness for long cycles vs doing pct without having ran hcg during long cycle

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    10mgs nolva ed. wait untill cycle is ove I bet lil lump goes away. if not then try the letro if it bothers you that much. dont try the letro trick while on cycle.
                    Awwww fuck.

So, no letro on cycle? Guess I will have some on hand for emergencies. I remember this lil guy popping up years ago, but just seemed more sensitive this time. Doesn't hurt unless I mash on it.

Comment

500iu/week hcg DURING ur cycle up to 4-6 2w weeks after if using long esters. Then Nolva at 20mgs/ day 4 weeks

Comment

Awwww fuck.

So, no letro on cycle? Guess I will have some on hand for emergencies. I remember this lil guy popping up years ago, but just seemed more sensitive this time. Doesn't hurt unless I mash on it.
                        letro is far to powerful just to use for prevention. should be use to get rid of gyno only. letro will kill your gaines on cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          letro is far to powerful just to use for prevention. should be use to get rid of gyno only. letro will kill your gaines on cycle.
                          I have a tiny painful lump. Think I should wait and see if nolva works and then just use letro after cycle?
                          Last edited by Turbo3000; 07-27-12, 02:20 PM.

Comment

I have a tiny painful lump. Think I should wait and see if nolva works and then just use letro after cycle?
                            umm isnt that what I just said? lol im offended you dont trust me

Comment

yea like rocket say, use nolv to prevent it from getting worse. hell, nolv has even gotten rid of small gyno for me before.

Comment

Working...
                              X