Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting gear tested

By Roadkill

Getting your gear tested is allot easier then you may think. But you will have to do some serious chemistry homework first. For those of you who live in the USA, most universities offer these services to industry and the public for a fee. First locate a major public university, I say "major" because Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry LC/MS machines don't grow on trees, although some smaller school may also have them.
    Lets take world famous UC Berkeley for example, their fees for analyzing samples by LCMS are here: http://qb3.berkeley.edu/qb3/msf/rates.cfm

I agree it is a little pricey at $153 per sample but if you think your going to buy a whole bunch of gear it could be worth it. I have seen fees as low as $10,, sleep with that chemistry graduate student and get all your samples run for free.

How much sample do they need? Literally 1 drop will do, the machines are extraordinarily sensitive.

So what does an LC/MS do? It separates all of the components of a mixture and determines there molecular weights. How does it do this... get a PhD.

So if you test a vial of Test Enth, the LC/MS should show a large amount of ions of molecular weigh 401.31, because that is the molecular weight of the Test Enth molecule,, +1 for ionization. You don't have to tell the people at the facility what your sample is, in fact most of the samples they run are unknowns (that's why they are testing!). Just say your looking for a mass of 401.31. If your sample doesn't have this large number of ions then there is no Test Enth in your sample.

I recently had a sample of the new Syntrop DPL4fifty from one of eroids top 5 suppliers tested. It was suppose to be composed of Test Enth and Drostanolone Enth. It did test positive for a large quantity of Test Enth, but there were no significant ions at 417.33, meaning no Drostanolone Enth, it was fake, but it would still have given me results if I had used it because it was loaded with testosterone. So now I have a question for you, how does anybody know what this steroid or that steroid actually does when you have no idea what's in your vial?

Is there no legal issue there? Like could some meth junky show up and say "hey college bros, cant you test my meth for me"??. lmao.

I have to believe that if you show up with illegal drugs, the college has the right to contact the local authorities. No?

Comment

No way would I ever do this. Sounds way too risky.

Comment

So if you test a vial of Test Enth, the LC/MS should show a large amount of ions of molecular weigh 401.31, because that is the molecular weight of the Test Enth molecule,, +1 for ionization. You don't have to tell the people at the facility what your sample is, in fact most of the samples they run are unknowns (that's why they are testing!). Just say your looking for a mass of 401.31. If your sample doesn't have this large number of ions then there is no Test Enth in your sample.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan
          Lol. Sounds like Fucken high science!

With something as cheap as test E and as easy as it is to feel and see the effects of test I don't think I would bother.

Now if these universities can do hgh testing I would be interested!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Lol. Sounds like Fucken high science!

With something as cheap as test E and as easy as it is to feel and see the effects of test I don't think I would bother.

Now if these universities can do hgh testing I would be interested!
            Thats not necessary I told you I was a human growth hormone tester aka growthman so send me your shit and I will tell you if real and how real. :)

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan

Thats not necessary I told you I was a human growth hormone tester aka growthman so send me your shit and I will tell you if real and how real. :)
              Pfffffft, lol

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                :rofl:

Comment

Is there no legal issue there? Like could some meth junky show up and say "hey college bros, cant you test my meth for me"??. lmao.

I have to believe that if you show up with illegal drugs, the college has the right to contact the local authorities. No?
                  Yes i belive you are correct. afew years ago actually they made it illeagle. you ever notice why no sorce is posting up tests anymore cuz they cant. the tester can actually get in trouble now also.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    Yes i belive you are correct. afew years ago actually they made it illeagle. you ever notice why no sorce is posting up tests anymore cuz they cant. the tester can actually get in trouble now also.
                    actually, in terms of HGH i am seeing a lot more tests being posted by sources and users now more then ever because of how many fakes have been floating around

Comment

actually, in terms of HGH i am seeing a lot more tests being posted by sources and users now more then ever because of how many fakes have been floating around
                      they are not taking the GH to a lab and say hey test this they are taking the GH then getting IFG levels checked.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        they are not taking the GH to a lab and say hey test this they are taking the GH then getting IFG levels checked.
                        not all the time bro. give me a sec and i will post actual vial results from a private board.

Comment

Alot of people these days will go somwehere like directlabs and have their blood drawn for testosterone or even a saliva sample will work but of course you would have to be taking the substance to know.

Comment

There are online tests you can buy send your sample back in and they test for a buncha differnt gear. You have to remember tho that your just testing positive for something not getting something tested potentcy wise

Comment

Yes i agree with Alin and Dago you can get tested but you can not in The USA bring in a vial of test and say test this out for me. the clamped down of the testing companys hard right around ORD time. Now outta the USA I have no clue.

Comment

Working...
                              X