KIGTROPIN test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KIGTROPIN test

Ok my buddy that I buy alot of stuff from and I send alot of people to sent me a free box of Kigs to test for myself and see if they are good or bad.
    I am gonna blast 10ius for 5 vials then drop to 4 ius (I know 4ius best) but will start at 10 just to get it going fast and make sure I feel sides.

you guys have a better idea of a way to test? I also have a appt with a HRT doc in 2 months but can get my blood drawn anytime. I will wait untill end of box and get blood work also. Doc is gonna check IGF levels and GH serum levels. I wont have a base point to measure against but he will be able to say um ya your shit is high or no you are normal.

Good shit bro. Looking forward to see if you gain 3 lbs in a few days! Lolz

Comment

That is exactly what I would do Rocket. I ran "5iu"/day of the date stamped kigs I get for a week or so with results that were decent but not dramatic. As soon as I bumped it to "10iu" by day 3 my hands were swollen, water retention, fuller/tighter, etc. Note I say "" because IMO chinese hgh is good but underdosed. "10iu" is prob 3 or 4iu...bro science.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan
        That is exactly what I would do Rocket. I ran "5iu"/day of the date stamped kigs I get for a week or so with results that were decent but not dramatic. As soon as I bumped it to "10iu" by day 3 my hands were swollen, water retention, fuller/tighter, etc. Note I say "" because IMO chinese hgh is good but underdosed. "10iu" is prob 3 or 4iu...bro science.
        Bro you haven't used good hgh. Not talking shit but your guy had junk. Some on the list are known fake brands with 0 gh in them. Lol @ red tropin

Use riptropin at 10iu, I dare you. Fucken hands will Fucken blow off
        Last edited by Bouncer; 04-25-12, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          Bro you haven't used good hgh. Not talking shit but your guy had junk. Some on the list are known fake brands with 0 gh in them. Lol @ red tropin

Use riptropin at 10iu, I dare you. Fucken hands will Fucken blow off
          Oh I've used good GH. Last time was 2006. Nutropin.

I want to see how you like them when you start up.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan

Oh I've used good GH. Last time was 2006. Nutropin.

I want to see how you like them when you start up.
            Yea I mean your current use of the Chinese stuff. Those kigs you been using have had almost no gh in them starting around early December

Comment

Yea I mean your current use of the Chinese stuff. Those kigs you been using have had almost no gh in them starting around early December
              I agree even my guy admitted bad kigs went out. Thats why I am getting free box so I can see they are not bull shit anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                I agree even my guy admitted bad kigs went out. Thats why I am getting free box so I can see they are not bull shit anymore.
                :clapback: no bs rocket, you tell us if new kig is shit or not! :agreed:

Comment

:clapback: no bs rocket, you tell us if new kig is shit or not! :agreed:
                  I have no reason to BS I will tell ya what I feel I am actually gonna go take 3.3 ius right now.:weights:

Comment

Posting these for rocket.

Slight difference in packaging.

Black X is the old kit.

Comment

as i said in that other board. there is a huge difference in person. its night and day between the two.

Comment

6.6 ius last night 3.3 this morning gonna get in 6.6 more by end of day and I feel zero. that is to be expected IMO. I figure 3-4 days at 10ius? usally 10-12 days at 5 ius I feel it.

Comment

last night in shower my hand got a lil tight but not 10ius tight. not worried about it yet as I only been on 2 days. I do feel tired but that could be anything.

carrying a folding chair today and my hand went numb to me that is a good sign cuz I have had that before. still have 6.6 ius to go today. I will update tonight as night time is when i see sides most for some reason.

side note my fingers are just a lil tingly right now as i type. not giving credit to the GH unless it contiues. just wanna put all info out there

gonna go do shoulders then slam 3.3ius see you bitches tonight

Comment

sounds good. you getting any of the loss of appetite or mild headache that i get on the rips? no tightness in hands for me at all but only day 3 and the does is only 3iu per day.

Comment

yes on the head ach. but remember I drank some beers the other day could still be messing with me. but I have had that side before as we were talking about just add carbs problem fixed

Comment

Working...
                              X