X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANABOLICS 10th Edition pdf

This is one of my favorite books on AAS

http://mnbody.com/pdf/A10-Preview.pdf

good shit bro, is that the whole book? it says preview.

Comment

It's most all of it, but in the hardback there are more photos of legit and counterfeit gear

It is a very good book for beginners like us and even much older guys like Rocket :) No but I like how it breaks everything down, a little scientific but an easy read imo

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
        It's most all of it, but in the hardback there are more photos of legit and counterfeit gear

It is a very good book for beginners like us and even much older guys like Rocket :) No but I like how it breaks everything down, a little scientific but an easy read imo
        LOL, I have been reading that book sence 2002. I have most of them still up to 2008. I will probably just buy the book 2010 just to have it.

Comment

where is the gh section!? i know all there is to know about testonerosa and trenbolina.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            where is the gh section!? i know all there is to know about testonerosa and trenbolina.
            Ya read where he will say take t3 with your GH for maximun results.

Comment

thats not a fair statment he will say take T3, test and Slin for max results,lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                thats not a fair statment he will say take T3, test and Slin for max results,lol
                and then you can add in some tren, and some anadrol, and how about some DNP for max fat burning results, how about masteron, primo, and EQ for maximum hardness and vascularity. stfu assbag.

Comment

Man this isnt the whole book. it goes to page 216 and then skips to page 565.

gh section starts on page 550!! :mad:

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      and then you can add in some tren, and some anadrol, and how about some DNP for max fat burning results, how about masteron, primo, and EQ for maximum hardness and vascularity. stfu assbag.
                      fuck off queer! you stay back in the 2002 jin days I will play in the 2012s

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        LOL, I have been reading that book sence 2002. I have most of them still up to 2008. I will probably just buy the book 2010 just to have it.
                        I collect them all even though some end up being most of the same information.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                          Thanks for sharing
                          Redback good to see you back.

Bouncer; I have the entire 9th edition on pdf. I will try and post it later tonight or this weekend. Lots of shit came up this week. I do disagree, the dosages Llellwen suggests are pretty conservative imo but yeah fuck dnp.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X