T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T3

This is my first time playing with T3. I started out at 75mcg a day.and I'm now upto 125. I'm taking it 25mcg every three hours. Should I spread it out less with higher doses or is this good...and should I go any higher than 125?

Way too much imo.

I start with 12.5mcg, then 25mcg, then 50mcg tops.

In 2006 I went up as high as you are now but that is incorrect usage, cytomel is a very dangerous drug.

Comment

Thanks...ill bring it back down

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
        Way too much imo.

I start with 12.5mcg, then 25mcg, then 50mcg tops.

In 2006 I went up as high as you are now but that is incorrect usage, cytomel is a very dangerous drug.
        yup i agree with half that statment 50mcgs is plenty and i do not agree with it being all that dangerous as once thought. but I will say why even risk it diet is safer. unless you are on GH then yes take it 25mcgs

Comment

Not needed with gh. Old myth.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Not needed with gh. Old myth.
            LOL you are such a newbi!

Comment

Hey guys is cytomel supposed to be taking through out the day in small increments or should it be dosed in the morning pre cardio ? What's the thought with this ... I've heard that once you hit the 3 mo barrier with your gh its a good idea to incorporate t3

Comment

Originally posted by inkslinger
                Hey guys is cytomel supposed to be taking through out the day in small increments or should it be dosed in the morning pre cardio ? What's the thought with this ... I've heard that once you hit the 3 mo barrier with your gh its a good idea to incorporate t3
                Once a day I think.

Just my opinion but I never ran t3 with Gh and always continued to get results.

Comment

Originally posted by inkslinger View Post
                  yup I read that also. I also do run T3 when on GH. you just take it 1 time per day same time everyday. no need to go over 50mcgs.
                  of coarse pro BBers and what not have different rules they follow but safety is more important to me.

Comment

I take 12.5mg every day as soon as I wake up while running GH...just enough to counteract the reduced T3 output that the GH causes.

Comment

Working...
                    X