GH order IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH order IN

Put in for 2 kigs and 1 rip from a highly reputable source (dont pm me about it, i wont tell you :) ). Though I just his reputation Im still a bit apprehensive hence why I only got 3 kits.

Opted to try both to see which I like best.

Sending in the funds today. Should have the first 2 kigs within 1-2 weeks if everything goes over smoothly, and the rip hopefully not too long after.

Gonna do low dose 2-3IUs in the AM for the next 6-12 months.

Everyone seems to be on GH right now. Excited to hop on the GH bandwagon :thumup::weights:

Keep us posted. I'm a fan of HGH too and this is a brand I have not used.

Comment

Will do. This will be my first run with GH. Expecting greatness.

I will create a Log when I get them in.

Comment

you will like the rip better i think.

interested in your thoughts on the new kigs.

make sure to keep a log.

Comment

just make sure you dont stop taking it lol. .6-12 months mandatory i'd say..
          lately i wouldnt F with kigs .. i hear the rips are the shizz though.. dunno i always go yellow tops and love em. all depends on your source though, you are correct

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

make sure to keep a log.
            are the new kigs any different with the boxes and all? my buddy is on them and was getting no sides, no normal reaction and once he switched over to yellows was shocked.. his kigs did not have the burned on looking stamp for the dates and all.. it was the laser printed ones so maybe his were just bunk

Comment

Originally posted by inkslinger View Post
              are the new kigs any different with the boxes and all? my buddy is on them and was getting no sides, no normal reaction and once he switched over to yellows was shocked.. his kigs did not have the burned on looking stamp for the dates and all.. it was the laser printed ones so maybe his were just bunk
              Yea i think some pics were posted on either Bouncers log or Rockets log on the propper kigs and the bunk ones. Apparently the stamped ones are the good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

make sure to keep a log.
                Yea def gonna keep a log. I am just excited cause its my first time using HGH and i havent touched any AAS in years.

Comment

Originally posted by inkslinger View Post
                  yea kigs had a couple bad batches starting in December. they supposed to be better now but i dont think they are up to Rips standards

Comment

Yup boxes are different you can see it clear as day in the print. the pic posted you cant tell as much as in person.
                    I perfer the Rips over any GH I have takin execpt the old school Kefei.
                    Just gave two boxes to my buddy as he wanted them over my rip. He said he likes them better? go figure

Comment

also i think you are to young for 2ius bro thats very low. It will still work for healing like you want but the more you use the faster the results are. I have found this to be true in my many expermints with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        also i think you are to young for 2ius bro thats very low. It will still work for healing like you want but the more you use the faster the results are. I have found this to be true in my many expermints with it.
                        I agree! I have a couple guys I know running 2ius a day then come to me complaining that they don't look any different. In my opinion they want to run growth but don't want to pay the price so they think they can run it longer at a lower dose and save money. When all their doing is just wasting money!

Comment

I WAS gonna run it at 4IU if i got the 4kits but since i only got 3 kits i said 2-3.

I wanna do 3IU a day but i put 2-3 cause you cant really tell for shit on some pins.

maybe ill do 4IU for the next couple months and buy another 3 or 4 kits

But IDK ill just start at 3 and go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
                            I WAS gonna run it at 4IU if i got the 4kits but since i only got 3 kits i said 2-3.

I wanna do 3IU a day but i put 2-3 cause you cant really tell for shit on some pins.

maybe ill do 4IU for the next couple months and buy another 3 or 4 kits

But IDK ill just start at 3 and go from there.
                            ya you are your own boss. But I would start at 4ius then if needed bump down. the higer you start the faster you see results. 4 ius is pretty much what most men are at. i have a few guys that can only go 2ius but they are far and few most like 4. another big mistake with GH is if you cant run it like its suposed to do waist your cash. Saying all this 3 ius might be perfect for you?

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post

lol what kind of cheap ass pins are you using?

you can absolutely tell the exact difference on slin pins.

Comment

Working...
                              X