Tbol Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tbol Journal

Going to run 30mg a day for 5 weeks. Never done the shit before. I'm also on 250mg of Cyp every 7 days.

Starting a week from today. Anyone have any experience on what to expect here?

Makes you stronger but made me uncomfortable, bad tempered and bloated in a progestin kind of way, blew me up though.

Wouldn't run it again personally

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      Makes you stronger but made me uncomfortable, bad tempered and bloated in a progestin kind of way, blew me up though.

What dose did you run?

Comment

tbol is turinabol ? if so im running 30mg a day right now, first time and friggin love the stuff.. i have no bloat at all.. def makes you really strong.. feel like im super hard from it.. id say it makes me have an elavated body temp for sure.. i can see where it makes some a little "edgy" attitude wise... my buddy is a prick but he's over doing it too... there is really no need to go above 30 especially for a stack

Comment

Originally posted by inkslinger View Post
          tbol is turinabol ? if so im running 30mg a day right now, first time and friggin love the stuff.. i have no bloat at all.. def makes you really strong.. feel like im super hard from it.. id say it makes me have an elavated body temp for sure.. i can see where it makes some a little "edgy" attitude wise... my buddy is a prick but he's over doing it too... there is really no need to go above 30 especially for a stack
          Yes Turinabol. Damn, I may actually start out at 20mg. I don't want to become an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
            Yes Turinabol. Damn, I may actually start out at 20mg. I don't want to become an asshole.
            LOL "Become"

I used Tbol a few years back it gave me aicd reflux I think is what its called. I would burp acid. nasty. It was liquid so it could of been what ever was used to make it but I ahve done liquids alot never this problem.

people say Tbol is Dbol without the bloat. at least that is what mosty seem to say.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              LOL "Become"

I used Tbol a few years back it gave me aicd reflux I think is what its called. I would burp acid. nasty. It was liquid so it could of been what ever was used to make it but I ahve done liquids alot never this problem.

people say Tbol is Dbol without the bloat. at least that is what mosty seem to say.
              Yeah I'll be doing the liquid. I've heard it's like a mix between dbol and var without the bloat.

Comment

Yeah I'll be doing the liquid. I've heard it's like a mix between dbol and var without the bloat.
                you making or buying? what brand if buying. (if you can say)

Comment

yea its a perfect mix of both.. dbol without the bloat is what most say.. i think personally var gave me more of an exertion headache

Comment

you making or buying? what brand if buying. (if you can say)
                    My guy has it on his list. UG liquid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post

It is supposed to make you feel better, so your choice (not running it) was a good one.

Comment

LOL "Become"

same with dbol for me. get acid reflux within 3 weeks of starting it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          same with dbol for me. get acid reflux within 3 weeks of starting it.
                          I want you to try turinabol.

Comment

I want you to try turinabol.
                            never understood its point.

people say "its like dbol without the bloat". what does that even mean? the whole point of dbol is to add weight and size, that is done by the bloat.

if i want something for hardness i would just take winny.

i just dont get the drug.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              never understood its point.

people say "its like dbol without the bloat". what does that even mean? the whole point of dbol is to add weight and size, that is done by the bloat.

if i want something for hardness i would just take winny.

i just dont get the drug.
                              For the strength gains and hardness. For cutting.

Comment

Working...
                              X