Kigtropin / Riptropin LOG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kigtropin / Riptropin LOG

This is my first run with Human Growth Hormone. Got my 2 kigs yesterday and waiting on the Rips.

Looking forward to seeing what differences i notice between the kigs and rips.

I decided to go with 4iu 5 days on 2 days off and adjust depending how I feel in a month.

Took 1 shot a little late in the AM yesterday and 1 late in the afternoon as well.

Woke up this morning and the tips of my pinky and ring fingers on both hands are a bit tingly. Sure its not due to the GH. way to early. right?

Anyways

LOG DAY 2

Woke up to take a piss. Took a shot of 2iu.

Will be updating once a week and as i start noticing changes.

Side note- I am not a body builder and I am not using it for mass gaining purposes so dont start posting and telling me that i need to stack it blah blah blah. I am using it for its healing and rejuvenation properties.

WITH THAT SAID. I AM STOKED TO BE ON HGH! :thumup::weights:

cool look forward to your experience.

yea just a bit to early for the numb hands thing.

Comment

Maybe im just special like Mr I :rofl:

Comment

At 10ius it still took me 3 days for sides. Prob just placebo but hey you never know.
        Stay cosistant. Why 5 on 2 off? Go everday bro

Comment

Yea I would go everyday.

Comment

Im not as rich as you old fucks or i would go everyday! :D

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
              Im not as rich as you old fucks or i would go everyday! :D
              Why not put the shit in the fridge and save it? Grab a couple kits here and there and then start it when you have like 10 kits. You're gonna start it now and need more and run the risk of not getting it in time and now you just wasted all that money. Just something to think about for next time.

I know its hard to have stuff sitting there and not use it!....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                Why not put the shit in the fridge and save it? Grab a couple kits here and there and then start it when you have like 10 kits. You're gonna start it now and need more and run the risk of not getting it in time and now you just wasted all that money. Just something to think about for next time.

yup good points

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  This shall be interesting because for once...a member does PED's not for bb'ing purposes...but the health benefit...im interested to read it.
                  what ya talking about wills. I used GH and even low dose test when i was fighting.ssh dont tell anyone about the test

Comment

He said his gh use is not for bb'ng but rather the anti aging...
                    umm mine was not for BBing either I used same as he is gonna repair and recovery. I didnt lift weights for like 3 years when I was fighting I just started lifting this year. boom now i am swole son with the help of test tren and GH LOL

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
                      Maybe im just special like Mr I :rofl:
                      I can't honestly recall how long the numb hands and feet took to set in, I do remember incredible tiredness and falling sleep in the afternoon at work then just feeling generally shitty on weekends, but all the while I grew like crazy

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        umm mine was not for BBing either I used same as he is gonna repair and recovery. I didnt lift weights for like 3 years when I was fighting I just started lifting this year. boom now i am swole son with the help of test tren and GH LOL
                        please advizez me of your exact dozez and compounds rocket?

Comment

This shall be interesting because for once...a member does PED's not for bb'ing purposes...but the health benefit...im interested to read it.
                          even if someone is doing it for bodybuilding can still give feedback on, skin, nails, feeling better etc..

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post

Frank i completely understand where you are coming from, but as i have mentioned in other posts, i have been having a problem with my shoulder. Whether it be tendonitis, shoulder impingement or an actual torn tendon i am not sure, i havent been to the doc cause my insurance company just dropped me. This ( and other ) old injury ( my joints are a wreck) is keeping my from training. was forced to take the month off to really rest up and figure out what was wrong.

havent gotten an MRI cause the Insurance company has been questioning me and giving me the run around.

Sooo figured i give it a shot at seeing how well i can heal myself with this magic GH :thumup: lol

I know i said im not rich but i also aint poor :hibb:

Comment

LOG DAY 3

I really wish I didnt have such an active imagination... Woke up at 7 took my shot hopped in the shower and i swear my left hand still feels a bit numb. Also had a very vivid dream last night but thats not uncommon for me.

off to work now. will take my 2 shot later in the afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                              X