• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    Pretty sure he ordered from Kami no?
    DBZ reference... you are obvi not a true fan/believer:weights:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
      If this is the treatment you get when you're "kind of a big deal" I really feel bad for those that are not.

Sorry bro, couldn't resist ;)
      :rofl:

Im sure he can take a joke like the rest of us... or at least some of us

:whistle lol

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
        If this is the treatment you get when you're "kind of a big deal" I really feel bad for those that are not.

Sorry bro, couldn't resist ;)
        LOL - I was more worried about me putting my foot in my mouth then getting scammed!! Money comes and goes, but something you say on the internet, that shit stays forever!! I swear, as soon as I felt the scam going down, my statement popped in my head!...LOL

I guess my awesomeness doesn't work on the Chinese!!

Comment

So here is the latest. The main guy Kublai emails me this morning thanking me for sending him all the information so he can make sure all the boards are warned. But never says anything about what he is gonna do for me. So after a few emails of going back and forth he says he can give me a great price if i order from him though his email. But that's all he is willing to do. Part of me wants to try it out if its a crazy price and then the other part of me says "Are you that stupid to send money there again?"

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
            So here is the latest. The main guy Kublai emails me this morning thanking me for sending him all the information so he can make sure all the boards are warned. But never says anything about what he is gonna do for me. So after a few emails of going back and forth he says he can give me a great price if i order from him though his email. But that's all he is willing to do. Part of me wants to try it out if its a crazy price and then the other part of me says "Are you that stupid to send money there again?"
            find out what the crazy price is.

Comment

Bad news for you Frank.

The New Black box kigs from Kami were Serum Tested.

Normal reference range for Serum Tests are 0.0-2.9 for the average person. Someone on real GH should test around 10.0 - 15.0

Results for the lastest new batch of "NQK" = 0.5 no GH what so ever.

Comment

Good thing I got ripped off! I'd rather lose the money than be doing fake shit and waste that money and time! I just paid some guy's house payment over there. That's fine, I'm all about doing for others!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                  Good thing I got ripped off! I'd rather lose the money than be doing fake shit and waste that money and time! I just paid some guy's house payment over there. That's fine, I'm all about doing for others!
                  sorry about your bad luck bro, you handle it much better then me, i think i would be raging!! lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X