Timing HGH / IGF shots ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timing HGH / IGF shots ?

Ok, Ive been getting conflicted information with this. I have been taking my Gh in the morning, 4 iu and my IGF post work out IM in muscle trained. Some have told me to split up my gh, 2iu morning and 2iu night.. others say its not necessary since I am taking IGF in the afternoons. So far things seem to be working great. I am still only 8 days in with my IGF but Ive turned into a fat burning machine and havent needed any T3 or anything. I can't imagine what Ill look like in a month.

I am not using IGF but i like to split up my GH 2iu in the morning and 2iu in the late afternoon.

Comment

Yeah, some have said to do this. I looked at it like this, gh in the mornig, usually it lasts about 4 hours in the body once taken, by hour 3-4 I am taking my IGF ... gh = turns into igf in the body, or allows body to create igf .... then IGF = pure igf in the body 4 hours later. then when I sleep, body releases natural gh etc..

Comment

makes sense but i have my doubts about the body making its own GH over night while you are running synthetic GH.

Comment

yeah? even if it only last for 4 hours? I guess what we do could surpress natty production but i thought that didnt happen.. not with gh release

Comment

Originally posted by inkslinger View Post
            yeah? even if it only last for 4 hours? I guess what we do could surpress natty production but i thought that didnt happen.. not with gh release
            yea i am not sure on it, just have my doubts.

i wonder if there is any real science on it.

Comment

Yeah, some have said to do this. I looked at it like this, gh in the mornig, usually it lasts about 4 hours in the body once taken, by hour 3-4 I am taking my IGF ... gh = turns into igf in the body, or allows body to create igf .... then IGF = pure igf in the body 4 hours later. then when I sleep, body releases natural gh etc..
              That's what I don't understand. If IGF is what basically does all the beneficial results why not just take IGF? Taking hgh to get your body to produce igf why not skip the middle man?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                That's what I don't understand. If IGF is what basically does all the beneficial results why not just take IGF? Taking hgh to get your body to produce igf why not skip the middle man?
                its because IGF isnt the only key.

igf alone does not give you the results that HGH does.

i dont know the science behind it but its fact.

Comment

Bouncer is right, a lot of what gh does is more about the transport of carbs and how your body utilizes what it has.. insulin resistance etc.. a lot more to it than just IGF .. im going to start splitting up my dose and see if thats better

Comment

pm b

Comment

I guess I'll start to spilt mine up too! When the new ones get here I might bump it up to 6ius a day spilt in two shots. Isn't igf normally 1mg per vial? I forgot what they were. I only have like 10 vials left so how would you say to run it? I wanna do it post work out. What dosage should i do?

Comment

remember frank, at 6iu a day you will have uneven vials at the end of each.

know what i mean?

at 5iu you go through 1 vial evenly. but at 6, towards the end of that vial you wont have enough so you will have to pull the remaining GH out of one and then stick the same pin in a new vial to get the right amount.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          remember frank, at 6iu a day you will have uneven vials at the end of each.

know what i mean?

at 5iu you go through 1 vial evenly. but at 6, towards the end of that vial you wont have enough so you will have to pull the remaining GH out of one and then stick the same pin in a new vial to get the right amount.
                          Yeah, good point.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                            I guess I'll start to spilt mine up too! When the new ones get here I might bump it up to 6ius a day spilt in two shots. Isn't igf normally 1mg per vial? I forgot what they were. I only have like 10 vials left so how would you say to run it? I wanna do it post work out. What dosage should i do?
                            For your IGF you would mix, then do 50mcg post work out in muscle trained. Some do it sub q - general thought here is its preference though. I like the IM. Muscles are super hard/full

Mine said mix with .3 of distilled white vinegar, and 2ml of water. Comes out to 43 mcg per iu

Comment

Ok, Ive been getting conflicted information with this. I have been taking my Gh in the morning, 4 iu and my IGF post work out IM in muscle trained. Some have told me to split up my gh, 2iu morning and 2iu night.. others say its not necessary since I am taking IGF in the afternoons. So far things seem to be working great. I am still only 8 days in with my IGF but Ive turned into a fat burning machine and havent needed any T3 or anything. I can't imagine what Ill look like in a month.
                              I would use your HGH in the morning AM and again PWO. Immediately following training use your HGH IM and then wait 20 minutes and dose your IGF1.

Comment

Working...
                              X