FBI quietly forms secretive Net-surveillance unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FBI quietly forms secretive Net-surveillance unit

FBI quietly forms secretive Net-surveillance unit | Security & Privacy - CNET News

Anyone suprised? Its good your seeing this stuff b

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      Anyone suprised? Its good your seeing this stuff b
      I see it when its in a realm called reality bro. Not in hocus pocus alien and magic conspiracy land.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        I see it when its in a realm called reality bro. Not in hocus pocus alien and magic conspiracy land.
        What you call hocus pokus today becomes reality tommorrow all to often bro, open your eyes

Comment

The homeland security are much worse for online shit, they've recently been forced to release a list of hundreds of words which their systems react to when people type then in online. The reason this force iss coming about to dare to ask questions of the state is because of people like me that dare to question s

Comment

Lol

Comment

Lol
              Lol@ you bucco, posting shit like this as if its news after you discredit the work of the great incredible! You'll be telling us steroids work next like its news

Comment

lol

Comment

lol
                  :thumup:

Comment

Just the unit they are letting us know about now. I am sure they are numerous more units that do this type of surveillance and have been for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                      Just the unit they are letting us know about now. I am sure they are numerous more units that do this type of surveillance and have been for years.
                      I'm sure your correct bro

Comment

Working...
                      X