test enth & trend ace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test enth & trend ace

hi guys new to the board and been rtf lots of great info on here thanks to all who contribute to this fourm
    i have a couple ? about a upcoming cycle im gonna try first off my stats are 5 10 200# toned, dont know my b/f% been working out since high school im 32 and hit the gym 6 days a week and i eat pretty clean high protein low fat diet and have done 3 previous cycle dbol, sust test, winny. here is my 4th and was woundering what you guys think i got 2 10ml 350 mg test enth and 2 10ml 100mg trend ace

10 wks of trend ace, 100mg x 2 a wk = 200 a week
    14 wks of test enth, 250mg x 2 a wk = 500 a week
    here is what im strugling with when i was on the sust had some small gyno issue that my buddie help me out with he gave me something i dont know the name of it but it took care of it he is no longer around, at least for another 2 yrs but he was the one that intruduced me to the gear so i took his knowlage for granted he always set me up with good cycle's anyway im on my own now and been reading alot.( what do you think while on cycle and pct?) any help whould be great..progress and pics will follow on cycle o yeah i have nolva on hand and was gonna get hcg for pct but ive been reading alot and some conflicting info whether to run hcg from day one and leave it out of pct what are some of youre experience?
    Last edited by engine 1; 05-28-12, 02:11 PM.

What is the craze with tren atm, seems like everyone is on it?

If the gyno was from the test last time, the tren may take care of it.

Let us know if you get it and we'll take it from there

Comment

thanks for the responce im sure you get tired of all the bone head questions all the time, do u have any info as to if i should run hcg from day one or save that for pct and as far as pct is nolva the only thing i should do i was reading about adex or aro being better and what do u think of clomid thanks again for any input. i lost my "teacher"
      and dont know anybody real experienced in this so thanks again bro
      Last edited by engine 1; 05-28-12, 03:17 PM.

Comment

I would say that on tren hcg e4_7 days is advisable ast about 250 iu each shot. With the tren going in out may be that you avert estrogen aromatise and at that tren dose you hopefully won't get progestin gyno. However it would be advisable to have adex or aromasim or nolva on hand in case

Comment

Doing Tren Ace twice a week is a waste. The object is to maintain a steady level and doing it 2 times a week is pointless because its gonna be out of your system when you take your next shot. It should be done every other day or every day. Or just get Tren Enanthate.

Comment

If you can't get more Tren Ace or Tren Enanthate just save the Tren and do it the last 40 days of your cycle 100mg every other day. But even then thats only 6 weeks of the Tren so you might not get the best results but its a lot better than doing 2 shots a week, when you won't see anything from it.

Comment

It sounds like your buddy gave you letro to take care of the gyno issue.

This time run Nolv at 10-20mg per day along with your cycle to prevent the gyno.

Tren Ace should be every other day bro. try tren enath for only once a week shots if you want.

i personally dont think HCG is needed and wouldnt run it at all. i would run nolv all thru the cycle and continue it for 6-8 weeks after.

nolv prevent gyno and also kicks your test levels back so its the perfect PCT.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

This time run Nolv at 10-20mg per day along with your cycle to prevent the gyno.

Tren Ace should be every other day bro. try tren enath for only once a week shots if you want.

i personally dont think HCG is needed and wouldnt run it at all. i would run nolv all thru the cycle and continue it for 6-8 weeks after.

I've always thought that you can't run Tren and Nolvadex at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55

I've always thought that you can't run Tren and Nolvadex at the same time.
                  Bro science

Comment

You see rado thread on bloods, with and workout hcg while on tren?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      What is the craze with tren atm, seems like everyone is on it?

If the gyno was from the test last time, the tren may take care of it.

Let us know if you get it and we'll take it from there
                      yeah wtf? anavar too...

what ive seen recently and the trend now is to run a low dose of test and a high dose of tren with the idea that u want to let the tren do all the work. in most cases ppl obviouse have been running it the other way around ... have you seen that too?

250mg test + 900mg tren = i dunno

Comment

i always did this with Nolva works nicely. in the future going to use adex b/c it doesnt lower igf levels like nolva does. there is no real evidence that hcg does anything to sustain natural test levels with on cycle. i did a hcg blast which preps the boys for test production 1 week b4 PCT. if you have a lot of atrophy then def use it. but then again they puffed up nice in the past with just clomid.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                          i always did this with Nolva works nicely. in the future going to use adex b/c it doesnt lower igf levels like nolva does. there is no real evidence that hcg does anything to sustain natural test levels with on cycle. i did a hcg blast which preps the boys for test production 1 week b4 PCT. if you have a lot of atrophy then def use it. but then again they puffed up nice in the past with just clomid.
                          the amount nolv does anything to igf levels is negligible from what i have seen. adex will effect gains more then nolv.

Comment

the amount nolv does anything to igf levels is negligible from what i have seen. adex will effect gains more then nolv.
                            ok thanks, go to know i use the nolv cuz of you and this site.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                              yeah wtf? anavar too...

what ive seen recently and the trend now is to run a low dose of test and a high dose of tren with the idea that u want to let the tren do all the work. in most cases ppl obviouse have been running it the other way around ... have you seen that too?

250mg test + 900mg tren = i dunno
                              By far the biggest craze in south london and south england is a UL mix by I think it's Prochem called TTM. This comprises Test prop, Tren acetate and Masteron acetate. Seen guys really harden up with this in four to six weeks, seems like everyone is taking it.

Just to add, I think tren is so potent that it's often overdosed and thats where the problem lies, when you have something between five and seven times as androgenic as testosterone on a mg to mg basis, why would you take anywhere near the dame mg as you would test? Thats just crazy when you understand what your dealing with

Personally I think ten will shut you down hard and a low dose hcg at say 250 iu at least once a week cannot do any harm and can only do good in keeping your nads producing natural test at some level

Comment

Working...
                              X