Adding EQ ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding EQ ??

So i'm still on 500mg test-e just finished off first vial tren-e been stacking with it and took your guys advice gonna run tren through out the cycle til september. I have 1 vial of eq 300mg I thought about adding it what do you guys think yes no ?? I thought about that thread that BS posted about starting hell today said he had a 50ml vial with several different compounds and correct me if i'm wrong i didnt check the thread but I think the eq was only 200mg in the blend?? Thoughts etc...

Can you get more EQ? I like EQ a lot but it should be ran for a long time. If you only have 10mls by the time you start seeing the full results you almost be out of it. I'd run it all the way though with everything else.

Comment

yup 10 weeks is to short and I am not even a fan at 300mgs but I dont think its a bad place for you to start. My buddy just came over today hes on test, tren and EQ his veins were crazy in his forarms. I like that most about EQ the veins that pop out

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        yup 10 weeks is to short and I am not even a fan at 300mgs but I dont think its a bad place for you to start. My buddy just came over today hes on test, tren and EQ his veins were crazy in his forarms. I like that most about EQ the veins that pop out
        My thinking is if the drug is that mild then now would be the time to add it seeing how I only have the 1 10ml vial. Plus I just cracked the 2nd vial of tren-e so ima run it along side it for the next 10 weeks after the tren/eq is gone run the test for another month get that shit outta my system then a good pct til next year. Btw looking and feeling stronger than ever :weights:

Comment

on test and tren i doubt you would even notice eq in the mix.

i wouldnt add it.

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
            My thinking is if the drug is that mild then now would be the time to add it seeing how I only have the 1 10ml vial. Plus I just cracked the 2nd vial of tren-e so ima run it along side it for the next 10 weeks after the tren/eq is gone run the test for another month get that shit outta my system then a good pct til next year. Btw looking and feeling stronger than ever :weights:
            I like your think you are spot on with most of it but damn bro its so mild I would hate for you to waste it. then again you have a point good time to test if you like or not.
            what ever you do keep us posted I would like to know if you feel anything at that dose. look for veins to pop out around weeks 6-7

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              I like your think you are spot on with most of it but damn bro its so mild I would hate for you to waste it. then again you have a point good time to test if you like or not.
              what ever you do keep us posted I would like to know if you feel anything at that dose. look for veins to pop out around weeks 6-7
              Will do bro

Comment

Working...
              X