started summer cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started summer cycle

i have a bottle of tren e / mast e / eq / primo mix 100 mgs of each per ml .. so total of 400mgs of hormone

i am doing 3 mls per week of the mix along with 600 mgs of test for the summer .. should give me a nice lean hard look

was thinking about this today. if you need to shoot multiple times per week how come people dont use 1 inch slin pins? they can push the gear through just fine. smaller pin = less scar tissue etc..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      was thinking about this today. if you need to shoot multiple times per week how come people dont use 1 inch slin pins? they can push the gear through just fine. smaller pin = less scar tissue etc..
      only works on 1cc if you get 3ccs it will hurt like a bitch and take 6 hours to inject.

Comment

oh by the way I always do that if using fast acting stuff. I linked you the pinz they are perfect for anymuscle

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
          i have a bottle of tren e / mast e / eq / primo mix 100 mgs of each per ml .. so total of 400mgs of hormone

i am doing 3 mls per week of the mix along with 600 mgs of test for the summer .. should give me a nice lean hard look
          you make the mix or get it somewhere. I like the mix my favorite but never had it with primo. Isnt primo mild and needs to be up in the 500mgs range? like mastron?

Comment

i use slin pins all the time B .. some of the stuff i use is made with ethyl oleate .. its flows like water and painless ..

when i was competing and shooting 6 to 8 times of different things per day 7 days per week .. slin pins are nice

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              you make the mix or get it somewhere. I like the mix my favorite but never had it with primo. Isnt primo mild and needs to be up in the 500mgs range? like mastron?
              roc i figured with others added in even with low dose should get nice results from this combo ... i may boost to 4 mls as i go along ... looking forward to seeing the results of the mix ..

Comment

i use slin pins all the time B .. some of the stuff i use is made with ethyl oleate .. its flows like water and painless ..

when i was competing and shooting 6 to 8 times of different things per day 7 days per week .. slin pins are nice
                you use the normal slin pins or the longer ones? you think normal slin pins are long enough to shoot in biceps, triceps, calves etc,,?

Comment

you use the normal slin pins or the longer ones? you think normal slin pins are long enough to shoot in biceps, triceps, calves etc,,?
                  I swear you are a pussy. stick that bitch in there. It is called intermuscular injections for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                    I swear you are a pussy. stick that bitch in there. It is called intermuscular injections for a reason.
                    i did 25g quad shot yesterday all by myself! :thumup:

Comment

No test? thought you'd have a proportionate in there?

I guess the mast can take care of any tren dick?, mind you tren dick would probably solve many problems for you:rofl:

Comment

i am doing 3 mls per week of the mix along with 600 mgs of test
                        Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                        No test?
                        i swear to Christ you are simple.

Comment

i swear to Christ you are simple.
                          :rofl:

I can't read everything, sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                            :rofl:

I can't read everything, sheesh!
                            yea those 2 sentences in the first post were just to much! :D

Comment

yes .. do it all the time bro

Comment

Working...
                              X