Just swithched to 1.5s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just swithched to 1.5s

I was getting some pain in my quad shots.....I don't think 1"s were long enough for me.....1.5"s wer awesome today....

Re: Just swithched to 1.5s

Originally posted by rock
    I was getting some pain in my quad shots.....I don't think 1"s were long enough for me.....1.5"s wer awesome today....
    1's should be fine for quads. but if 1.5 works, then use them.

Comment

Well I am not that lean, so I think I was just not getting in deep enough or hitting old scar tissue...

Comment

Well I am not that lean, so I think I was just not getting in deep enough or hitting old scar tissue...
        problly scar tissue. my legs are pretty big and 1 inch is fine. although scar tissue tends to make some of the shots painful.

Comment

yeah that is only in my quads too......I know my delts have scar tissue....but there it doesn't seem to bother me....wierd...

Comment

yeah that is only in my quads too......I know my delts have scar tissue....but there it doesn't seem to bother me....wierd...
            thats problly what happening. the 1.5 is allowing you to go threw the scar tissue and inject in fresh spots. i think i might give it a try. lol. my legs been kinda lumpy latly. :p

Comment

I recenty switched from 1 1/2" 23ga to 1" 23 ga and works fine.

Seems to not be hitting as much scar tissue from yrs of using 1" 1/2 pins.

Comment

Originally posted by DangerousGround

yep, your in the opposite from me and rock. your scar tissue has been built up farther down.

Comment

Originally posted by DangerousGround

I actually got the 1.5 in the quads idea form one of your posts...

Comment

luckily my scar tissue isnt built up enough

Comment

That scar tissue sure does become painful sometimes..... I even had to pull out and go to a different injection site once, because the pain was too much.....

Comment

Working...
                      X