Tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren

I swore I would never mess with this shit again .. but ,, DAMN the shit works ... but it is kicking my ass this time worse than usual ... I have coughed more on this go round . then any of the previous cycles combined, I coughed so hard a few days back , that I swear i pulled a muscle in my neck ... I notice I get the cough much less when i shoot in the thighs or glutes ...??????

also cardio is a bitch ..I get so tight in my legs that I can barely move , it is one of the best steroids period . there is ... but damn there are some drawbacks

Suck it up!!!

Comment

I had to drop cario the last time I used tren because of the cramps in my calves. I do love tren though. I'll be using it again.

Comment

Originally posted by prolangtum
        Suck it up!!!

I don't wanna ....I thought you just shot it in and got huge ,, damn it!

Comment

you hate cardio anyway right? :D

Comment

ahhhhh, nothing like a lil Tren to make the day worth while

Comment

i feel yah bro. i've been on about 3 or 4 weks now after swearing it off the second time! :rofl: it's just a great drug! cardio is a bitch and sometimes the pump is so intense when lifting that it just straight up hurts!

Comment

I love that shit, the pumps are ridiculous, and the sweats and it sure fucks with my head. I feel like a manic depressive at times extreem mood swings. But it is my favorite I even like the smell.

Comment

this is my third tren cycle and i have never had the cough, until today... it sucks, i still feel the burn in my lungs from 8 hours ago. cardio was hard but i put n the time(30mins of breathing fire). Nothing seemed to help, i started pounding water and ended up coughing most of it up... god damn, i thought i would never get the fina cough but there it was. sucked!

Comment

I love that shit too

but I get fucking depressed as hell when I come off. Its a good thing I don't own any guns or my wife would have a mess to clean up.

Tren with eq is the BEST for cutting - I don't even mind the chemical cough when I see how great the results are.

Comment

Tren - the gear of gods

Comment

How much are you running teek?

Comment

I've sworn it off before - but it always calls me back in the spring. It fucks with my vision and my lungs, it makes me sweat like mad, there are times I can't sleep without vals, I can't run on it (even the bike can make my calves lock up), but I still love it.

The cough is a bitch. You probably notice it less when you shoot quads and glutes because there are fewer blood vessels than in other places. I get the cough if I nick or pass through a vein. But that isn't limited to tren. I have been coughing all day and unable to take a deep breath from a enan/eq shot this morning that passed through a vein.

Comment

I will always run it in every cycle, I fell in love the first time I tried it
                            any one have any preferences of tren other then home brew?
                            I've been using these two different brands now and I think I like the weaker 33mg/ml by Hoechst Rousset rather then the Tren 75.
                            Attached Files

Comment

When does this tren cough usually start.. Early or late in the cycle????

Comment

Working...
                              X