peptides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peptides

Everywhere I look there seem to be different dosing protocols for dam near everything
    Wat type of dosage would you guys suggest for the igf-1 lr3 and peg mgf. Separate and stacked dosage?

of all the peptides i used i like GHRP-2 the most.

loved the hunger i would get right after the shot. it acted more like slin then gh.

i was running 200-300mcg i believe.

Comment

I thought hunger was more prone with ghrp-6, was it like painful hunger?. And I would run it but i don't have the money for that long of a cycle lol. I heard Igf-1 Lr3 can have seen results results in about 8 weeks. I was thinking 50mcg bilateraly 5 on 2 off. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179
        I thought hunger was more prone with ghrp-6, was it like painful hunger?. And I would run it but i don't have the money for that long of a cycle lol. I heard Igf-1 Lr3 can have seen results results in about 8 weeks. I was thinking 50mcg bilateraly 5 on 2 off. Thoughts?
        That's what everyone says but for me.ghrp-2 was stronger.

Lr3 was ehh ok

Comment

That's discouraging lol. Just trying to learn about peptides now cause there easy to get and I don't have a source for aas anymore. These things e really complicated lol

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            bouncer and myself have a really good thread about all of those mentioned above, you should read up on them; good info.
            Yup. Do a search for ghrp and you will see the logs.

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam179 View Post
              I would run it but i don't have the money for that long of a cycle lol.
              Isn't it like $10 a bottle???? And dont you do 4 weeks on 4 weeks off?

Comment

I'll go against the grain and say despite the minimal cost, I think it's a waste of money. I used ghrp6 100mcg 2x daily for a few months and the only truly obvious result was insane hunger post shot.

Comment

Just read threw ur lr3 log. Seems like u liked it during lol. Question though, did u keep results post cycle? And for storing, do u reconstitute it in bac and just freeze the whole bottle until ready to use/ freeze powder? I only ask because I'm in training right now and can't use atm. But my source is having a good sale lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                    Isn't it like $10 a bottle???? And dont you do 4 weeks on 4 weeks off?
                    It's 16.99 bucks a bottle. I haven't read bouncers log yet, but the dosages I've read. About is 100mcg 3x/day for at least 4 months. I got a 5 month old girl and can't commit to that right now

Comment

Looking back the lr3 worked but I am.comparing it all to steroids and real Gh and there is no comparison.

Comment

True, but besides fina, I can't get my hands on an aas. And synovex seems really complicated to make lol

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                          I'll go against the grain and say despite the minimal cost, I think it's a waste of money. I used ghrp6 100mcg 2x daily for a few months and the only truly obvious result was insane hunger post shot.
                          This guy at work went to this Dr. (I can't remember his name) he is big in the anti aging field. He put him on ghrp-6 and the results were crazy! I'll post his before and after picture.

Comment

Trust me bam, go with ghrp over lr3

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              Trust me bam, go with ghrp over lr3
                              Ok ty for the input!

Comment

Working...
                              X