GH and water retention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH and water retention

This is my first run with gh and I have a couple questions about the water retention I'm hoping some of you can help with. Running 4 iu a day and my hands and feet are swollen and kind of sore. Palms o my hands and ball of my feet feel like I have been running bare foot and using hand tools all day. Is this normal and is there anything I can do to counter it? Also having a fair Amount of elbow and shoulder joint discomfort. Aside from my face looking a bit puffy I am starting to notice my mid section leaning out more and becoming more vascular!

How long have you been on - just out of curiosity.

Comment

nothing you can do really. the water retention sides should subside after a couple months. just gotta push through it. personally i like it.

Comment

Been on for 45 days now. Some blue tops from a trusted source. I have tried limiting the sodium in my diet to hopefully drop some l the water. I can handle the extra bloat but am mostly curious of the pain in my hands and feet are normal? I usually run a few miles a day and have been unable to do that for the last two weeks.

Comment

you are going to have to lower the dose. the pain is normal yes.

back down to 2iu for a couple days and pain will go away.

Comment

Thanks B!

I'll drop down to 2 for the next couple days and see how it goes. Was expecting some numbness in the hands and feet which I have noticed. Just wasn't prepared for the "pain" I'm having. Either way im in it of the long haul. Excited to see what results will come after 8 months!

Comment

Originally posted by kingj View Post
              Thanks B!

I'll drop down to 2 for the next couple days and see how it goes. Was expecting some numbness in the hands and feet which I have noticed. Just wasn't prepared for the "pain" I'm having. Either way im in it of the long haul. Excited to see what results will come after 8 months!
              yea i used to get pain in my forearms like they were about to snap

Comment

Been having a fair amount of lower back pain and waking up frequently at night with it. Could this be related?

Comment

Been having a fair amount of lower back pain and waking up frequently at night with it. Could this be related?
                  the pain causing you to wake up sure it could be related.

back down to 2 and update in a week.

Comment

Been at 2 iu for just over a week now. Still feel like my hands and feet are swollen but some improvement since last week. Been trying to sweat some of the extra water out in the sauna and now cleaning up my diet more to see if that helps also.

Comment

Are you on anything else?

Comment

Been at 2 iu for just over a week now. Still feel like my hands and feet are swollen but some improvement since last week. Been trying to sweat some of the extra water out in the sauna and now cleaning up my diet more to see if that helps also.
                        sweating it out wont work. it is not a sub Q water retension it is deeper and the pain is pressure on tendons. usally in forarms knees and shins like shin splint. never heard of back but could be it also.
                        you will get used to it and when you need 4ius to try and feel that side again your gonna be pissed cuz 2 was doing it before,lol

Comment

This is my first run with gh and I have a couple questions about the water retention I'm hoping some of you can help with. Running 4 iu a day and my hands and feet are swollen and kind of sore. Palms o my hands and ball of my feet feel like I have been running bare foot and using hand tools all day. Is this normal and is there anything I can do to counter it? Also having a fair Amount of elbow and shoulder joint discomfort. Aside from my face looking a bit puffy I am starting to notice my mid section leaning out more and becoming more vascular!
                          This seems to vary from indvidual and even brands,,,but I would back it off a few IU,,perhaps down to 2 iu daily and see how that treats you.

Comment

diet may help a bit. i notice my hands and feet get tightest on gh after a junk meal.

Comment

Running 500 test E a week is all I'm running aside from the gh. Amazing that a few beers will make my feet swell up like balloons. The sauna does seem to help some and avoiding sodium. Still at 2 iu a day. When should I bump back up to 4? Certainly want to get the most out of this.

Comment

Working...
                              X