First Sign of Gyno Last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Sign of Gyno Last night

Got back from the gym late last night and was stretching out my arms and chest and happened to notice a small lump a little bit above the nipple under the skin. The stretching is a regular thing I do and I have never noticed the lump before. This being the first time I have really been scared of having gyno, I immediately searched the forum and read alot of the 17 page gyno related thread(great info). I purchased letro last night from rui to take no chances even though I know nolva could be effective.
    So here are my questions:

1. From what I understand, letro is all thats needed for AI and SERM, but does it also work as PCT or will I need to run nolva when the gyno is gone (if it goes away i hope)

2. I have only one more week left of my cyccle of plain 500mg test per week. Should i just stop the cycle now or go ahead and do the last injection when its time? And if the gyno isnt gone by the 2 weeks after last inject, do I hold off on nolva until its gone?

Thanks for all the help. First time i have been very worried since dabbling into AAS. Dont want to take any chances

Letro us to strong for your case. Get nolv,trust me.

Comment

Go ahead and take your last shot, it's not gonna make any difference and might as well just finish the cycle. And regardless of gyno or not you still need nolva for your pct.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        Letro us to strong for your case. Get nolv,trust me.
        Im not doubting you but why do you think that? The sides too strong with letro or just not worth it? Would it be harmful to do letro since I have already purchased it? Im just curious since this is the first encounter I have had with gyno symptoms, just real nervous
        Last edited by 3rdCoast; 06-18-12, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoast View Post
          Im not doubting you but why do you think that? The sides too strong with letro or just not worth it? Would it be bad to do letro since I have already purchased it? Im just curious since this is the first encounter I have had with gyno symptoms, just real nervous
          its like dropping a bomb to kill a fly.

letro is very very strong and should only be used to remove bad pre existing gyno.

yes the sides are strong. hair thinning, sore joints, mental fuck ups, etc..

Comment

oh ok, I feel ya. So if I went with nolva, 20mcg a day until the gyno is gone, how would pct work? just continue for the next 4 weeks at the same or bump?

Comment

not mcg, mg. 20mg per day just keep running it at the dose for your pct.

Comment

alright good stuff. In your opinion, how long should i give nolva a chance to eliminate it before i switch to the letro? Obviously Im hoping it doesnt come to that but just curious

Comment

Working...
                X