Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proof: As long as the drug dosages are high enough, it doesn't matter how you train.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof: As long as the drug dosages are high enough, it doesn't matter how you train.

Ronnie Coleman Hard Training, Arms and Back - YouTube

300.4lbs and pregnant as a mofo. :agreed: he was Dorian Yates's successor, right? Not sure what the Weider's are thinking. I'd like to see them promote a more healthy looking physique. This has the signature "MHO" disclaimer:thumup:

Comment

current Mr.O Phil Heath.

i think they are moving in the right direction.

Comment

are you implying that he is training bad?

Comment

Heath is fantastic, but coleman in 1999 was special and a bigger specimen

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan

are you implying that he is training bad?
            Yes. Heavy but bad. What else could I be implying? Why are you so passive aggressive. Say it and mean it, don't beat around the bush faggot.

Dude was strong as a bull but trained like garbage with worst form possible.

Got a problem brah?

Comment

This is also where his physique began to slide also

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                Yes. Heavy but bad. What else could I be implying? Why are you so passive aggressive. Say it and mean it, don't beat around the bush faggot.

Got a problem brah?
                gauranteed you just took a injection of sust the day or day before you replied?

tell the truth..........

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post

tell the truth..........
                  :rofl:I think hes on tren acetate again....... Everyone knows your test levels plummet 3 days after you inyect sust and your pus muscle gets sore:hibb:
                  Last edited by crossconnect; 06-18-12, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19

tell the truth..........
                    Yea I did what's it to you? Problem mother fucker!? :D

Comment

Got a problem brah?
                      I had assumed that you were implying he was using light weights, but saw the form a little questionable on the vid. BUT it's Ronnie Coleman and he is the reigning KING of BB obviously the style worked for him, 8x Mr Olympia. But I would challenge you on the drug usage because we don't know.

How is that passive aggressive fool? If I have a problem I will address you gyno boy.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan

I had assumed that you were implying he was using light weights, but saw the form a little questionable on the vid. BUT it's Ronnie Coleman and he is the reigning KING of BB obviously the style worked for him, 8x Mr Olympia. But I would challenge you on the drug usage because we don't know.

How is that passive aggressive fool? If I have a problem I will address you gyno boy.
                        Genetics and drugs made Coleman. Fact

Comment

Genetics and drugs made Coleman. Fact
                          Same with arnold, fact, you ever see his form lol!, curls, t bar etc

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                            Same with arnold, fact, you ever see his form lol!, curls, t bar etc
                            i dunno bro, arnold trained pretty well. post a video where he is using bad form.

Comment

Any curls, t bar row billy half rep on squats

Comment

Working...
                              X