Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are 45 or older why are you not at least on HRT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are 45 or older why are you not at least on HRT?

What is holding you back from just going on HRT or being constantly on? You guys do realize that your test levels are less then half of what they use to be right? You realize that your body is basically fighting you to lose muscle mass?

I guess I don't understand a person that is ok with getting old and not doing everything possible at least hormone wise to slow that shit down.

So what is holding you back?

Who is that old on here?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      Who is that old on here?
      Scrum, ripper, you are close and I am sure many browsers.

Comment

I'm nowhere near lol, didn't realise scrum was that old.

Anyway yore natural test is none existent after all the drug abuse so yore in the same group

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible

Anyway yore natural test is none existent after all the drug abuse so yore in the same group
          Thus my reason for saying I don't think I will be comming off. Last off period was a depressing turd of 6 months.

I simply do not have the personality to drive a Ferrari and then go back to being happy in a fiat.

You plan on going off at all Mr I?

Comment

I have some goals over the next six months I'd like to achieve then we'll see. Once thing I strugled with while off for about two years was my personality. Its nothing short of staggering the difference it can make, you learn to adjust but you have to adopt different tactics to some social aspects. The zinc, s4 were great helpers getting me back to equilibrium.

Whereas I'm normally confident in situations that could result in confrentation for example which manefests in a calmness and much less actual concfrentation, when I had really low test, a feared dealing with confrentation more and thus would by contrast actually result in more confrentation, because I was unnecessarily jacked for situations because I worried, this kept spilling over into actually instigating problems lol, until I worked out what was going on with me. You just adapt and change your strategy. Some thins I like about being off, initially I feel healthy and like I'm doing something good, I'm less reactive.

All in all, a base of test with occasional addition of other stuff especially primobolon, sporadic hcg or hmgs, moderate estrogen management, healthy diet, excercise program, keep your cholesterol and blood pressure under control, this seems healthy to me.

Some naturally guys look great like robby robinson, but as a pre aas user our and older guy, out seems the only possible way to get your test up is shit loads of zinc, chinese herbs, rest loads etc, ort becomes so scientific there's nothing natural about it lol you may as well put 250 mgmt test in every ten days. This is exactly what a friend of mine is doing now as prescribed by his doctor and he's 40, and he's trying for a kid and hits doctor says do long as he stays away from deca, tren etc he should be fine as the total number of good quality swimmers won't change.

I can only think of the fertility aspect as being a reason to come off to be honest

Comment

I have some goals over the next six months I'd like to achieve then we'll see. Once thing I strugled with while off for about two years was my personality. Its nothing short of staggering the difference it can make, you learn to adjust but you have to adopt different tactics to some social aspects. The zinc, s4 were great helpers getting me back to equilibrium.

Whereas I'm normally confident in situations that could result in confrentation for example which manefests in a calmness and much less actual concfrentation, when I had really low test, a feared dealing with confrentation more and thus would by contrast actually result in more confrentation, because I was unnecessarily jacked for situations because I worried, this kept spilling over into actually instigating problems lol, until I worked out what was going on with me. You just adapt and change your strategy. Some thins I like about being off, initially I feel healthy and like I'm doing something good, I'm less reactive.

All in all, a base of test with occasional addition of other stuff especially primobolon, sporadic hcg or hmgs, moderate estrogen management, healthy diet, excercise program, keep your cholesterol and blood pressure under control, this seems healthy to me.

Some naturally guys look great like robby robinson, but as a pre aas user our and older guy, out seems the only possible way to get your test up is shit loads of zinc, chinese herbs, rest loads etc, ort becomes so scientific there's nothing natural about it lol you may as well put 250 mgmt test in every ten days. This is exactly what a friend of mine is doing now as prescribed by his doctor and he's 40, and he's trying for a kid and hits doctor says do long as he stays away from deca, tren etc he should be fine as the total number of good quality swimmers won't change.

I can only think of the fertility aspect as being a reason to come off to be honest
              good post and i agree. personality changes drastically. it changes so much we can even see it in each other over the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                good post and i agree. personality changes drastically. it changes so much we can even see it in each other over the internet.
                is that why my wife calls me a grumpy old bastard???:rofl::rofl:

Comment

ripper what is holding you back from at least going to doc and doing it the legal way?

Comment

I am not 45 but I am close enough. I also decided after my last off session I was never coming off again. I recovered just fine (wife got prego) but mentaly this time was different than any other time ever and I did not like it one bit.
                    so for me I will be doing a bit more than my doc wants me to do. he wants me at 150mgs each week I am gonna stay at 250 most of the time. every now and then I will bump to 500mgs and add in anavar or tren but only 10-12 weeks at a time then back down

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      Well for you thats really the only contact you have with others, except when you go to the gym where you don headphones so you cab avoid speaking to anyone lol

Comment

I will be 46 in a couple of months. :weights:

I am still improving in the gym, don't feel that I have tapped out all my natural potential. Will think about it in a year or two, maybe when I am 50? :)

Comment

Well for you thats really the only contact you have with others, except when you go to the gym where you don headphones so you cab avoid speaking to anyone lol
                          gym, costco, and the occasional vacation. :D

what about poor sana? she has to deal with periods of lame sex when i am off and sex with a horse when i am on. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                            I will be 46 in a couple of months. :weights:

I am still improving in the gym, don't feel that I have tapped out all my natural potential. Will think about it in a year or two, maybe when I am 50? :)
                            if you truly are improving and not just telling yourself that then push on old feller! :thumup:

Comment

As strong as I have ever been, recovery takes longer but other than that, feel great! :thumup:

Just think how badass I will be if I get on HRT in a couple of years! Why I will bestride the narrow world Like a Colossus; and petty men
                              Walk under my huge legs, and peep about to find themselves dishonourable graves.

Comment

Working...
                              X