Green tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green tops

My guy didn't have the usual blue tops this time and had to go with some no label green tops that are only 8iu per bottle. Anyone have any comments on good or bad?

Junk. All generic colored tops are underdosed or pure fake shit.

See the confirmed Gh thread.

I am testing hyges right now so far so good.

Comment

Bouncer you know that is not true or you just think that way. same thing you said about Gh after ORD untill I finally got you to try it again. Now you are number 1 supporter,lol

I personally have spend thousands on all kinds of Gh and most non lable generics were junk or underdosed so bad it was like nothing. That dont mean a thing though i have read about good generics but my main thing is who is actually telling about then. do they even know what good GH is?

It would be best to get something you can check on with a name like riptropin, hygtropin, ect
      if you say green top that dont mean anything and could come from a anywhere or anyone

Comment

then again if the green top is priced right and underdosed who cares as the price reflects the quality.

Comment

no i know it is true. generics are shit supported by all the latest tests of generics.

rocket show me a test that shows any generic testing well. because i can show you many tests on good brands.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            no i know it is true. generics are shit supported by all the latest tests of generics.

rocket show me a test that shows any generic testing well. because i can show you many tests on good brands.
            come on bro you think that board is the holly grail? no they are not i do agree they test name brand ones like I said and they are good. but there is no way they can test all colored tops and know where they came from. that is also why i said I would get a name so it has something to check on.

Comment

tests come from more places then 1 board.

i have never EVER seen a generic "100iu" kit test more then 3-4iu per vial.

meaing its more then half underdosed at 40-50iu per kit total. sure you only pay $100 for generic garbage but there are more filler then gh and who knows what kind of shit that filler is.

Comment

tests come from more places then 1 board.

i have never EVER seen a generic "100iu" kit test more then 3-4iu per vial.

meaing its more then half underdosed at 40-50iu per kit total. sure you only pay $100 for generic garbage but there are more filler then gh and who knows what kind of shit that filler is.
                how many tests you seen? I can give you a list of 5000 people that sell generic Gh in all kinds of colors.

you seem to think I am defending generic GH. I am not I am saying i would get the name stuff as you have something to check on its rep ect. that dont mean all coroled tops are BS. you do know thoes named GH comes from the same factorys making colored tops right.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19

how many tests you seen? I can give you a list of 5000 people that sell generic Gh in all kinds of colors.

you seem to think I am defending generic GH. I am not I am saying i would get the name stuff as you have something to check on its rep ect. that dont mean all coroled tops are BS. you do know thoes named GH comes from the same factorys making colored tops right.
                  Not true. Factory where rips are made make only rips. This is a fact.

Comment

Not true. Factory where rips are made make only rips. This is a fact.
                    lol that is not true even the mighty jintropins made others. you been to china you seen it? then it is not fact small minded mother fucker.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19

lol that is not true even the mighty jintropins made others. you been to china you seen it? then it is not fact small minded mother fucker.
                      You have been to China to see it? Then.stfu you fat back Bitch. Let me.train now.you piece of shit, pissing me.off!

Comment

You have been to China to see it? Then.stfu you fat back Bitch. Let me.train now.you piece of shit, pissing me.off!
                        yes I have been to china you faggot. No I didnt see any factorys,lol just transfer airplanes.

yes i will stop posting you do need to train you lil mother fucker. I will take today off and maybe tomorrow and still be bigger than you lil fat faced Rado looking bitch

Comment

this is bull shit I am sorry King J . Bouncer is sucking me into this convo making me look like the new Rado. I do not wanna be the thread jacker so I will stop but I am sorry

Comment

Yea don't let it happen again bro.

Comment

Yea don't let it happen again bro.
                              lol

Comment

Working...
                              X