GH for PCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH for PCT

So if I wanted to run GH for a PCT how many kits will I need and/or what else to go with it like nolva/clomid or just the GH?? Ima come off in september not gonna run the hrt dose like I been thinking. Would like to keep as much of my gains as possible i did really good this cycle I am happy.

gh take months to really kick in bro. you need to be on HGH a long time before you even use it as a pct. you dont need any nolv etc.. for pct.

run it 6 months at very minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
      So if I wanted to run GH for a PCT how many kits will I need and/or what else to go with it like nolva/clomid or just the GH?? Ima come off in september not gonna run the hrt dose like I been thinking. Would like to keep as much of my gains as possible i did really good this cycle I am happy.
      you will be extreamly happy with GH in your PCT if you have time for it to work. you dont have to wait 6 months. it will be about 3 weeks for the water weight to come on and at that time it will help you keep your size. it will not help you recover you need normal PCT for that(nolva or what ever you use).

but as Bouncer said to get the full bennifits of Gh you will have to keep on it 6 months and really I say more a year to get all outta it. But to just kkep your size you will need 3-4 weeks for it to kick in and then 6-8 weeks before you are recovered ( that is guess) then you could stop but that would be silly

Comment

rocket do you really suggest GH for PCT? seems like a real waste of GH potential to use it just for PCT.

think about it, he come off, uses gh for pct, goes back on a cycle 3-5 months later and drops the GH when its really kicking in. you go on that cycle and even though the benefits of the gear are kicking in, the benefits of the gh that you dropped start going away also. lol

for me, the ONLY way to use GH as a PCT is to simply not stop running it and come off gear. get the full benefit of GH both on and off cycle.

running GH JUST for PCT seems like an incredible waste to me.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          rocket do you really suggest GH for PCT? seems like a real waste of GH potential to use it just for PCT.

think about it, he come off, uses gh for pct, goes back on a cycle 3-5 months later and drops the GH when its really kicking in. you go on that cycle and even though the benefits of the gear are kicking in, the benefits of the gh that you dropped start going away also. lol

for me, the ONLY way to use GH as a PCT is to simply not stop running it and come off gear. get the full benefit of GH both on and off cycle.

running GH JUST for PCT seems like an incredible waste to me.
          um isnt that what I just said. other than i added in the option if he wanted on how to do it.

Comment

Seems to me, you and I have a fucken problem communicating because it looks to like you are saying the.exact opposite of.what I am saying.

Comment

Seems to me, you and I have a fucken problem communicating because it looks to like you are saying the.exact opposite of.what I am saying.
              lol no I think you are pin pointing the part where i told him how to do it like he asked and not reading more as where i said that would be silly though

Comment

You said he would love it as a pct. I pretty much disagree 100%.

It's a huge waste to use Gh just as a pct.

Comment

Lol chill...Rocket i got the idea from some of your replies in other threads about using gh for pct. reason for the thread is I have heard many different opinions on gh use but not for pct. I thought if it would help me hold on too my gains better than standard pct (nolva) then I would go that route instead. I don't plan on staying off long just maybe 4 months or so..

Comment

You said he would love it as a pct. I pretty much disagree 100%.

It's a huge waste to use Gh just as a pct.
                    thats not the question if its a waste or not. he asked if it would work and how I anwsered the question that was asked. I then offered extra by agring with you that it is silly to just use as PCT.

belive me anyone that uses GH threw there PCT is gonna love it period. now if that is a waste of cash then that is their choice not mine. I do agree with you as you might as well keep going but thats not the question he asked

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                      Lol chill...Rocket i got the idea from some of your replies in other threads about using gh for pct. reason for the thread is I have heard many different opinions on gh use but not for pct. I thought if it would help me hold on too my gains better than standard pct (nolva) then I would go that route instead. I don't plan on staying off long just maybe 4 months or so..
                      chill? I am fine. I answered your question the way you asked it and belive me you would love it in your PCT. the rest is up to you to decide.

Comment

Rocket is it a good idea to use Gh for pct only? Sometimes you got to read past the question to keep the person from wasting there time.

Comment

Rocket is it a good idea to use Gh for pct only? Sometimes you got to read past the question to keep the person from wasting there time.
                          lol see now that is a different question. IMO no. it cost to much just to use as PCT. take the 3 boxes you use in PCT and add 3-4 more now you are talking. best of both

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19

lol see now that is a different question. IMO no. it cost to much just to use as PCT. take the 3 boxes you use in PCT and add 3-4 more now you are talking. best of both
                            That is the question he asked bro!!!!

Comment

you dont mean use GH instead of nolva do you? if so no GH will not get your natty production going again. complete waste as the secong you stoped GH you would still be shut down and shrink up bad

Comment

Working...
                              X