Mid Cycle Breaks.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid Cycle Breaks.....

I'm looking to rerun my failed test-e cycle in the near future (previous cycle was underdosed bunk).

With my job is highly possible that I could be sent overseas at short notice for a couple of weeks at a time. Fortunately this doesnt happen often and are normally a few months apart.

Question is would I be ok taking a couple of weeks out mid cycle if i was only running long esters? I'd take a shot on the morning I fly out with 14 or 15 days until the next shot.

I cant plan my cycles around the trips as some come up at short notice others get cancelled or just dont come to fruition.

Its no optimal but yes as long as it doesn't happen very often 14-15 day gap wont hurt much. but yea, has to be long esters.

Comment

ya your hormons will roller coaster and you mighty break out or something but I dont think much harm unless that bothers you?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
        ya your hormons will roller coaster and you mighty break out or something but I dont think much harm unless that bothers you?
        Excuse my ignorance (you lot must be used to it by now) what do you mean by breakout dude? gyno....?

Comment

Originally posted by dinkysatan View Post
          Excuse my ignorance (you lot must be used to it by now) what do you mean by breakout dude? gyno....?
          in america the term "breakout" means acne when said in this way.

fluctuating hormone levels can give those sorts of sides.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            in america the term "breakout" means acne when said in this way.

fluctuating hormone levels can give those sorts of sides.
            Cheers fella

Comment

Working...
            X