Winny powder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winny powder?

Hello all, I'm new to the forum, Names Nick, 21 been training for going on 5 years, Been doing is sense high school. Well Here's my question. idk if this is against the rules or not. But i'm sure ya'll will lead me in the right direction. Can you purchese(spelling not so good lol) Winny powder? cause i'm going to make my on win. Would anyone know a repitable company to buy that from? I've been considering BD,GS. Only ones with good reviews and very small not so good ones. The chem set itself i can get fairly easy. And I think i'm more then able to produce my own. For personal use only of course. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Hell even a PM would help if anyone knows something :) cause i'm trying to lose the pooch around the middle. please don't suggest cardio for i have done it and im slight asthmatic so it's very hard on my lungs. But other then that im fit as a horse. 5'9 155lbs. Max was 300 and working towards getting even higher towards 5 or 600 :D And i know win is a cutting agent. Just someone please lead me in the right drirection. And not to mention i do eat good, hardly any junk anymore.

well sorry bro we dont have anything to do with selling or buying drugs we just talk about safe use.
    winny is NOT a cutting agent and wont do much if you dont do cardio and diet correct. I know all your high school buddys said it was but they dont know shit. I can go on and on about it but I honestly doubt you will listen

Comment

No,I'm not trying to buy or sell drugs. I'm just wanting to make my own winstrol. I mean i do cardio its just a bit harder. But none of my friends told me that. But you would be surprised about what i listen too. I have a great diet and everything else. Every where I have looked it says winstrol is a top cutting agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick023 View Post
        No,I'm not trying to buy or sell drugs. I'm just wanting to make my own winstrol. I mean i do cardio its just a bit harder. But none of my friends told me that. But you would be surprised about what i listen too. I have a great diet and everything else. Every where I have looked it says winstrol is a top cutting agent.
        it will save muscle and make you hard as shit when dieting hard core. but it will not burn fat. there is a huge difference.

would you mind posting your diet?

Comment

Winny is good to use while cutting to preserve muscle, but it isn't a "cutting agent". Most people do think that though, it's a common misconception. Winny is related to testosterone so it does build/preserve muscle. It also dries you out a bit so you don't hold much water which also contributes to a cutting look.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
            Winny is good to use while cutting to preserve muscle, but it isn't a "cutting agent". Most people do think that though, it's a common misconception. Winny is related to testosterone so it does build/preserve muscle. It also dries you out a bit so you don't hold much water which also contributes to a cutting look.
            lool, same thing I said your words are just alot better

Comment

Oh, Ok. Well that makes sense. But my diet consists of, usually around 150-200g of protein. I consume alot of skinless chicken breast. Lean meats. ton of veggies. Work out Mon(chest/biceps) Tues(back/triceps) Wed(rest) Thurs(all legs) Friday core. Thats a normal week for me now. I had just recently gotten back into training. Cause i felt i was losing my gains and ganing fat.

Comment

I would put tris with chest and bis with back. No shoulders?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  I would put tris with chest and bis with back. No shoulders?
                  I don't think it really matters, but yeah he should mix in shoulders somewhere.

Comment

I include shoulders with back my bad for not mentioning it.

Comment

very strange training schedule...also you don't wanna use winny alone..somebody told mem this once or 100 times lol :whistle

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
                        I don't think it really matters, but yeah he should mix in shoulders somewhere.
                        You are already working tris when you do chest exercises, so it is logical to do them together. Or gave a separate arms day. Doing tris with back the day after doing chest will only ensure that you hit tris hard two days in a row which I think is counterproductive. Moreover, if you did bis with chest on day 1, they are going to be fried the next day and will negatively impact your back exercises.

Comment

Well i reckon those are all valid points. But Why wouldn't winstrol be good alone?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                            You are already working tris when you do chest exercises, so it is logical to do them together. Or gave a separate arms day. Doing tris with back the day after doing chest will only ensure that you hit tris hard two days in a row which I think is counterproductive. Moreover, if you did bis with chest on day 1, they are going to be fried the next day and will negatively impact your back exercises.
                            I agree 100%
                            I do like this
                            chest / tris
                            quads / calfs
                            back / bis
                            shoulders / traps / hammys
                            3 days off

Comment

Well i reckon those are all valid points. But Why wouldn't winstrol be good alone?
                              winny will shut you natty production of test down. then you will have no test. may take a few weeks but it will happen and with out test you will have a shit load of sides you will not like. for me the worst my dick will not work and basicaly your a woman at that point

Comment

Working...
                              X