SYDGROUP DECA...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SYDGROUP DECA...

ive got 3 bottles of sydgroup deca..lot #43903 exp 05...i read on a few other sites that this product was a painful inj due to high ba and bacteria..like t-400...Is there any truth to this..Should i filter it and bake it before use?????:dunno:

I heard SYpgroup is top notch. I think it is rivailing QV. Remember, its vet gear so it could be a bit dirtier than human grade stuff. Try it out. I did the T 400 and it was smooth. Warm up your gear first in your hands and freeze the needles. That is what I do. No pain at all!!!

DOA

Comment

anyone else??????

Comment

There cyp is being kind to me. No pain, getting strong and built. I am on my second vial.

Comment

freeze the pins ??
          so the gear must be little worm ?

good idea must try
          t-400 kick my ass, hurt for 4 5 days

Comment

Well the T400 gots a lot of BA to hold such a high ml of Test. Warm the T400 in your hands by doing the Mr Miagi thing in Karate Kid, you know :D (Hai Daniel San!!) And but the needles some where in the freezer fora few hours or so...fuck it go for a day what the hell. It helps me out quite a bit. Enjoy!!!

DOA

Comment

Well bro!

Some of us are more sensitive to b/a then others,Like any other thing!
              If you wan't ta grow bro we have too take the little things that go along with the rest of the things we endure,{side effects}

What hurts you may not me!

Comment

I think Sydgruop makes good, pure gear. I have used winny and deca made by them. I have had no pain with anything that sydgroup makes. T-4 gave me good strength and size, but hurt like hell and made me tierd for 2-3 days after each injection. It also gave me flu like symptoms. I had to force myself to work out while on T-4, but some poeple say the had no side effects.

Comment

I nave NEVER heard that said of Sydgroup:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by DiamondCutCows
                    I nave NEVER heard that said of Sydgroup:confused:
                    ditto

Comment

Re: SYDGROUP DECA...

Originally posted by bigbadone
                      ive got 3 bottles of sydgroup deca..lot #43903 exp 05...i read on a few other sites that this product was a painful inj due to high ba and bacteria..like t-400...Is there any truth to this..Should i filter it and bake it before use?????:dunno:
                      If your have doubts then by all means go ahead and filter. .2 whatmen filter is about 6 buck and antoher 6 for for the new vials. get some oil to push the last the gear throught the filter. IMO is 15 buck cheap peace of mind.

I am slightly retentive about this type of thing though

Comment

what do you mean by filtering it?

Comment

Did you guy's have a bad expirience with sydgroup? I believe it's good stuff. who is your prefered maker?

Comment

Working...
                          X