Perversion on gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perversion on gear

So I have always been a bit of a pervert and obviously steroids make that kind of shit even worse. I always got increased sex drive on test E but for some reason the sust is much worse in this regard. Sust has me feeling like I did on test E and tren. The shit that goes through my mind would scare some of you fuckers I think. :hibb:

So question, why is sust having this sort of effect on me compared to test E?

It's all in your head brah. :D

But who knows maybe because it's fast acting? But I still go with "all in your head" theory :rofl:

Comment

yea it is all in my head. fucken perverted sicko thoughts. lol

Comment

ya it must be the fast acting stuff. or like beast said you just a weirdo

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
          ya it must be the fast acting stuff. or like beast said you just a weirdo
          Been think about you lately sweety

Comment

It's the Prop. Acts faster and hits your system right away in full force.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1
              It's the Prop. Acts faster and hits your system right away in full force.
              Yea but how does that explain the all the time perversion? Lol. I can see first few days after prop but

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                Yea but how does that explain the all the time perversion? Lol. I can see first few days after prop but
                It's your true self coming out. You suppress it better when your not on hormona. You really do like trannys. I'm sure thats what you are thinking of. Or swingers.

Comment

Bouncer, tell me this. When on test, do you tend to use your left hand more? I read a study that left handedness is related to high testosterone. I noticed that when I went on TRT, I went to play frisbee with my friend at the park and I naturally started throwing the damn thing with my left hand, and I started eating with my left more than normal. Strange but true.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
                    It's your true self coming out. You suppress it better when your not on hormona. You really do like trannys. I'm sure thats what you are thinking of. Or swingers.
                    no but man you wouldnt believe the shit i think about doing to your girl! :thumup:

my true seld is a dirty fuck!

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
                      Bouncer, tell me this. When on test, do you tend to use your left hand more? I read a study that left handedness is related to high testosterone. I noticed that when I went on TRT, I went to play frisbee with my friend at the park and I naturally started throwing the damn thing with my left hand, and I started eating with my left more than normal. Strange but true.
                      man wtf kind of pseudo science horse malarkey is that?!? :rofl::rofl:

i use right hand to jerk off left hand to throw.

Comment

more kick with sust no doubt, its probably the propionate and mixed esters, hormones are an incredibly powerful influence on the body no doubt, most newcommers have the benefit of precedence in how to cycle etc, back in the day I didn't.

But certainly the increased sex drive, increased aggression etc takes you into another state of readiness. Its like I feel as if I could just grab her and do it without any conversation or foreplay whatsoever whereas under normal circumstances there's some kind of process, dialogue lol

When you think about it it must be hard being married to guys like us, like this one minute, like that the next

Comment

Another thing, I'm using enanthate and after everything I've said in the past about weekly injections being right for the ester, I've now taken the decision I'm going to inj twice weekly, there is a lul towards th end of the week.

Palumbo, metabolic doc Thomas O'conner they all say shoot enanth twice

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                            Another thing, I'm using enanthate and after everything I've said in the past about weekly injections being right for the ester, I've now taken the decision I'm going to inj twice weekly, there is a lul towards th end of the week.

Palumbo, metabolic doc Thomas O'conner they all say shoot enanth twice
                            I also noticed the drop near the end of the week with test e. I prefer splitting up twice a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post

When you think about it it must be hard being married to guys like us, like this one minute, like that the next
                              yea almost want to put em on a little test so they can keep up! :thumup:

Comment

Working...
                              X