hgh & Test cyp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hgh & Test cyp.

Iv'e been on Norvotrop hgh for 8 days now 4iu per day. I am adding test Cyp and am not sure what my weekly dose will be.
    I am looking to lose wieght, build muscule and get healthier.
    I have started to eat healthy and work out. Swiming, biking and lifting.
    I would like to go on a higher dose of both of these for a couple of months and then stay on both on a lower dose hgh 2iu & test 250mg per week.
    I am 45 25 lbs over and can run the 100 yds in under a minute.
    I have the right pins (3mm 23g x 1).
    Any sugestions would be great.
    Thank you
    D.

Originally posted by dursky View Post
    Iv'e been on Norvotrop hgh for 8 days now 4iu per day. I am adding test Cyp and am not sure what my weekly dose will be.
    I would like to go on a higher dose of both of these for a couple of months and then stay on both on a lower dose hgh 2iu & test 250mg per week.
    Thank you
    D.
    I'm sorry is that a question or a statement?

Are you sure about the 100 yard dash? Olympic times are under 10 seconds...I'm sure you can make it in 20-25 seconds bro.

The pins depend on where you will be sticking sir.

Comment

Do you have your Cyp already? How many bottles? I would do 12 week cycles at 500mg a week. 12 weeks on 12 weeks off then do it again.

I would just stay on 4ius of the GH the whole time.

You did get enough needles right? I always buy 100 but you should be good with 25-30, I'm not sure why but I can just see something funny happening during your injections....LOL. :)

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
        Do you have your Cyp already? How many bottles? I would do 12 week cycles at 500mg a week. 12 weeks on 12 weeks off then do it again.

I would just stay on 4ius of the GH the whole time.

You did get enough needles right? I always buy 100 but you should be good with 25-30, I'm not sure why but I can just see something funny happening during your injections....LOL. :)
        I have 2500mgs of cyp I will get more and do the 12 weeks.
        5oomg per week sounds good.
        I got 50 3mm 23g x 1 and 25 3mm 25g x 1
        There should be no problem with the injections as it is my plan to glue the syringe to the wall and back into it.
        Thanks for your help.
        D.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post

Are you sure about the 100 yard dash? Olympic times are under 10 seconds...I'm sure you can make it in 20-25 seconds bro.

The pins depend on where you will be sticking sir.
          I was planing on pining the Glutes with the Cyp.
          I am off to run the 100 yds... will let you know.

Comment

I was planing on pining the Glutes with the Cyp.
            I am off to run the 100 yds... will let you know.
            If you have 1 inch needles they might not be long enough to get deep into the muscle in your glutes.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
              stfu with the attitude. he is clearly looking for guidance and thats all you got for the guy?

Comment

Thank you
                D.
                run the test at 500mgs per week and keep GH at 4iu per day. have nolvadex on hand in case of gyno.

THE most important thing about how your body looks is diet. lot of people dont seem able to grasp this. its far more important then tweeking how many sets you are doing in gym etc..

have you posted your diet here? glad to help you with it bro.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                  If you have 1 inch needles they might not be long enough to get deep into the muscle in your glutes.
                  I also have 1.5 inch ones which I will use.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    run the test at 500mgs per week and keep GH at 4iu per day. have nolvadex on hand in case of gyno.

THE most important thing about how your body looks is diet. lot of people dont seem able to grasp this. its far more important then tweeking how many sets you are doing in gym etc..

have you posted your diet here? glad to help you with it bro.
                    Hey Bouncer I was reading your post on gyno and ordered letro.. did I misunderstand?
                    My diet is lots of veg, fruits, oatmeal, baked chicken, brown rice. I bought some Whey Protein which I take after a work-out.
                    I am learning alot here, I read everything and am looking foreward to learning more as I still know f-all. I am excited about what I am doing.
                    I just got back from an hour bike ride (man do I swet).
                    I have not got my pins.. tracking# says there in todays mail (have had the test for a week). :weights: is next.
                    Thanks
                    D.

Comment

Hey Bouncer I was reading your post on gyno and ordered letro.. did I misunderstand?
                      My diet is lots of veg, fruits, oatmeal, baked chicken, brown rice. I bought some Whey Protein which I take after a work-out.
                      I am learning alot here, I read everything and am looking foreward to learning more as I still know f-all. I am excited about what I am doing.
                      I just got back from an hour bike ride (man do I swet).
                      I have not got my pins.. tracking# says there in todays mail (have had the test for a week). :weights: is next.
                      Thanks
                      D.
                      letro is to remove gyno that has already formed. it is to strong just for prevention.

Comment

Thank you
                        D.
                        I'm thinking with your goals you wont need much. TRT dosages may be even enough for the effect your looking for. Perhaps 200mg of TEST every 5-7 days and 2-4iu of your HGH?

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
                          I'm thinking with your goals you wont need much. TRT dosages may be even enough for the effect your looking for. Perhaps 200mg of TEST every 5-7 days and 2-4iu of your HGH?
                          Maybe I will start low and see how it goes.
                          Thank you

Comment

Working...
                          X